The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Product Questions

Do you have a specific question about a product listed in the BOARDWORD Store?

Please ask in this thread and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, please contact us via the contact form.

Are you stocking, Radical gloves

The bomb glove. M black. If not,
The hybrid glove. M grey.
keen on a pair of Radical gloves, and these two are right up my alley. Would prefer the bomb, but hybrid would do just fine. Also keen on a pair of sandbox goggles, I see them in store but would love to grab goggles and gloves at the same time. Cheers, heading to Falls on sunday, can’t wait to get on my Agent rocker…..salivating thinking of it!

Yeah another RAD question, are their hoodies gonna be stocked? In particular the Logo hoodie!

HappyCAMPA74 - 15 June 2015 05:11 PM

Are you stocking, Radical gloves

The bomb glove. M black. If not,
The hybrid glove. M grey.
keen on a pair of Radical gloves, and these two are right up my alley. Would prefer the bomb, but hybrid would do just fine. Also keen on a pair of sandbox goggles, I see them in store but would love to grab goggles and gloves at the same time. Cheers, heading to Falls on sunday, can’t wait to get on my Agent rocker…..salivating thinking of it!

Hey HappyCAMPA74,

Yes, we are stocking RAD Gloves. We expect their products to be live on the site within the next few days. That said, we can get your order happening right now as the stock is actually ready to ship.

Please contact us and we can get this happening immediately for you.

blizzard_22 - 15 June 2015 05:32 PM

Yeah another RAD question, are their hoodies gonna be stocked? In particular the Logo hoodie!

Hey blizzard_22,

Yes, they will be. You can expect their stock to be up in the next few days. Or you can contact us right now as the stock is actually ready to ship. We’re just a bit behind with the data entry.

Gear Head - 15 June 2015 07:40 PM
blizzard_22 - 15 June 2015 05:32 PM

Hey blizzard_22,

Yes, they will be. You can expect their stock to be up in the next few days. Or you can contact us right now as the stock is actually ready to ship. We’re just a bit behind with the data entry.

Cheers Gear Head! All over it!

Just purchased Sandbox Boss goggles off website! Went through no problems, checkout worked fine. smile

Question about Nikwax waterproofing; what works better, the spray on or the wash?

I only need to do a pair of gloves.

Does the wash affect your machine?

blizzard_22 - 01 August 2015 11:42 AM

Question about Nikwax waterproofing; what works better, the spray on or the wash?

I only need to do a pair of gloves.

Does the wash affect your machine?

The Wash is just a soft detergent that doesn’t wash out any existing DWR Coating!!!!!

The Spray is actually the DWR Coating!!!!!

If your gloves are Leather, I’d buy the Wax!!!!!

Or, there’s a glove waterproof bottle that has a sponge applicator!!!!! It also dries with a non slippery finish, which is perfect for gloves!!!!!

Hope this helps?????

Oh, and the wash won’t affect any machine/dryer/etc, as it’s a very mild detergent!!!!! Less harsher than regular ones!!!!!

Thanks Miz. The gloves are some old Rad mittens, not leather, so I will go with the spray on that one. Cheers buddy shaka

blizzard_22 - 01 August 2015 01:29 PM

Thanks Miz. The gloves are some old Rad mittens, not leather, so I will go with the spray on that one. Cheers buddy shaka

shaka

Where the Tech Wash comes in good, is that it washes out the dirt that stops the Breathability of the garment, without washin out the original waterproof coating!!!!!

So if ya hands don’t sweat, you should be sweet!!!!!

The Spray will most definitely stop the gloves from wetting out from the outside!!!!!

Our recommendation would be to get the Tech Wash.

It’s always a good idea to wash the garments before spraying on the TX Direct. Also, the spray will last you a while and will do your outerwear at the end of the season (or whenever you choose), so you’ll need the Tech Wash then anyway. They work really well when used in combination with each other.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, Blizzard.

Thanks Gear Head smile

Will you be getting in the 2017 model Yes Optimistic 157?

I think I need one….

Cheers

ClevoCapri - 20 February 2016 12:33 AM

Will you be getting in the 2017 model Yes Optimistic 157?

I think I need one….

Cheers

Hey @ClevoCapri,

Absolutely, we will be carrying the full 2017 YES. Snowboards range.

The 2017 Optimistic model is getting a big change. It’s basically a completely new board, designed from scratch, very powder/freeride focused, excellent carving board. The only thing it has in common with the 2016 Optimistic is the name. However, The Standard is taking over where the 2016 Optimistic left off—it’s essentially the exact same board as the 2016 Optimistic—same core, shape, flex, setback, materials etc. The exact same board. 2017 Standard = 2016 Optimistic.

Here are some photos from SIA of both boards:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBGjuxUx2wi/—this is next year’s Optimistic. As you can see, it’s a new shape and a completely new board altogether.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBLl3Bdx2wS/—the board on the far right is next year’s Standard (exact same as this year’s Optimistic). Simple, stylish graphics, and it’s going to be one of the best sellers this year (as was the 2016 Optimistic). It’s truly an incredible snowboard!

We can certainly pre-order any board you want to guarantee stock and ensure you are one of the first customers in the world to own one! All YES. Snowboards come with a lifetime warranty.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please contact us if you would like to place an order.

There description in the Yes 2017 catalogue describes the Optimistic as having the float of the 420 with the carving ability of the PYL.

That was me sold. Haha.

As soon as you have pricing for the Optimistic and PYL let me know!

Cheers