The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Jeremy Jones Pro Model Bindings

Hi

Could someone tell me if there is a difference between the NOW Drive bindings Jones and the NOW Jeremy Jones Pro Model Drive bindings?

Cesco - 16 February 2016 12:49 AM

Hi

Could someone tell me if there is a difference between the NOW Drive bindings Jones and the NOW Jeremy Jones Pro Model Drive bindings?

Welcome to Boardworld, @Cesco!

The 2015 model was simply the Now Drive. From the 2016 model onwards, the Now Drive has become Jeremy Jones’s signature bindings. It’s essentially the same model, however, it gets upgraded each season as most top-end bindings do (new straps, new buckles etc.). The only other difference is it now also feature his signature on each binding as you have noticed. Moving forward, the Now Drive is going the be the Now Drive by Jeremy Jones. Essentially the same binding, but the official pro model of Jeremy Jones.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Hey guys - the 2016 DRIVE got a completely new Ankle Strap - which combines the HyperFuse Strap Technology (that we pioneered on the 2015 SELECT) and the FLIP IT Strap Technology (which we introduced on the original DRIVE binding) - to create the HYBRID FLIP IT Strap.  Its a super supportive, super comfortable and customisable strap.  (Worth noting is that this binding also got a ratchet upgrade as well)

The CalfBack Hi Back’s are still featured on the 2016 DRIVE - and they offer the rider such a tremendous amount of support, but also maintain a great level of comfort (which is kind of rare for such a responsive/stiff Hi Back).

If anyone has any more questions - feel free to reach out to me. 
Thanks again for supporting NOW!