The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Customer Service — Questions & Answers

Need a quick response to a customer service question?

Please ask in this thread and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, please contact us via the contact form.

How long does shipping normally take? Free shipping rocks, but I’d be happy to pay a fee for expedited shipping…

I’ve been gettin my stuff to the door in around 3 business days!

Most orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours of receiving the order. Orders are sent by Australia Post with tracking. Standard delivery time is 1-3 business days (however this depends on your location).

Orders can be shipped via Express Post. Please advise us if you need an order sent express.

We often ship snowboards by courier with tracking, again depending on your location.

Please feel free to ask us any other questions.

Awesome cheers Gear Head.

My skate gear arrived the same day I ordered it.

Are we gonna see more stuff in the store for us girls?

blizzard_22 - 15 February 2016 05:21 PM

Are we gonna see more stuff in the store for us girls?

Hey @blizzard_22,

Absolutely, you will! We are constantly expanding our offering across the board—and we are placing a significant focus on women’s, and very soon we will be offering a kids’ range of products as well.

We have a lot of new brands, products, and categories arriving in 2016, and we are super excited to show you guys as soon as the winter, spring, and summer ranges arrive!

However, please don’t hesitate to contact us if there’s a particular brand or product you are interested in.

Hey,

I just ordered the wrong size shoe by accident, how can I cancelled\change the order?? Hadn’t set up an account but will be the same email as this account, please before they ship??

Have emailed aswell.

Are shoes Uk size by the way?

Mushie - 29 June 2016 08:57 PM

Hey,

I just ordered the wrong size shoe by accident, how can I cancelled\change the order?? Hadn’t set up an account but will be the same email as this account, please before they ship??

Have emailed aswell.

Are shoes Uk size by the way?

Hey @Mushie,

Your email has been received and we have already swapped the size for you. Not a problem!

Also, we offer free returns for size swaps on orders over $99, so you’re covered on that front as well.

All shoes listed on our website are in US sizing.

Please don’t hesitate to email us back or reply here with any further questions.

Cheers,

The BW Store.

Hey just about to do an order and had a quick question. I want this, the “Daily Hood”:
https://bsbrand.com/products/the-single-layer-hood-facemask-classic-camo?variant=18386476420
but the same one on the BW store has a different name and description (https://www.boardworld.com.au/products/blackstrap-hood-balaclava-classic-camo). Just wanted to check it was the right one before I ordered it!
Thanks!

Hey @Steezus,

It looks like you discovered a mistake on our part. The Boardworld link should have a different image. Those two links are different products. We will get that fixed up. Thank you for pointing it out.

The balaclava you’re looking for is the Daily Hood: https://www.boardworld.com.au/products/blackstrap-daily-hood-classic-camo

The Daily Hood is single-layer—thin and breathable, perfect for warmer conditions / springtime. I use this one later in the season. It’s a great lightweight balaclava. Full sun protection.

rider26 - 13 August 2016 11:17 AM

Hey @Steezus,

It looks like you discovered a mistake on our part. The Boardworld link should have a different image. Those two links are different products. We will get that fixed up. Thank you for pointing it out.

The balaclava you’re looking for is the Daily Hood: https://www.boardworld.com.au/products/blackstrap-daily-hood-classic-camo

The Daily Hood is single-layer—thin and breathable, perfect for warmer conditions / springtime. I use this one later in the season. It’s a great lightweight balaclava. Full sun protection.

Sweet as, glad I asked. Yeah I want the thinner one to double up for some stealthy camo when I’m out doing my nature photography too, so it can’t be too warm!
Cheers dude!

How long does shipping take because I ordered mine on 16/6/2017 and it’s the 19/6/2017 and still haven’t came even tho I live in Western Australia.

omar - 19 June 2017 10:26 AM

How long does shipping take because I ordered mine on 16/6/2017 and it’s the 19/6/2017 and still haven’t came even tho I live in Western Australia.

Hey @omar,

Welcome to Boardworld and thank you for your order.

We are based in Sydney so it takes a bit longer to WA. Usually about 4-5 business days.

Nathan Gabrile - 20 June 2017 10:17 PM

do you have a page about fees on shipment, etc.

Welcome to Boardworld, @Nathan Gabrile!

Link: https://www.boardworld.com.au/free-shipping-returns-policy