The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

If you can’t see the login button…

Go directly here to log in: https://www.boardworld.com.au/account/login

How many of you can’t see the login button either on the top menu (desktop) or dropdown menu (mobile and tablet)? I have seen this issue myself but wondering how many other people have.

Yeah experiencing this on my iPhone 6 and Internet Explorer.

Fine on Firefox

Touch and go on Chrome, sometimes it’s there sometimes it isn’t

This should be fixed now. Please let us know if you have any further problems with the login button not loading.

I’m guessin it’s not fixed, cause while logged in my avatar is there sometimes, and sometimes not!!!!!

It’s back for me on iPhone

Yeah, happened to me again this arvo, too!!!!!

After it Logged Me Out Again!!!!! rage

blizzard_22 - 13 July 2015 02:49 PM

Back as in the login is back (working properly), or the issue is back?

Mizu Kuma - 13 July 2015 02:58 PM

Yeah, happened to me again this arvo, too!!!!!

After it Logged Me Out Again!!!!! rage

Thanks mate. I’ve reported this to the developers and it will be investigated further. Seems to be fixed on my end but obviously we want it to work as it should for everyone. Thanks for the feedback.

As for the logging you out issue, I have been told this is due to the individual privacy settings of the browser you’re using (which you should be able to change in the settings). Staying logged in is cookie-based so if anything on your end changes or deletes the information, you will no longer be logged in. Please look into this and let me know.

I expect to have to log back in if I clear my cache/cookies, but it’s been doin it even if I don’t!!!!!

I keep getting logged out too. Firefox on android. Don’t seem to get logged out of other forums and this has only just started since the issue with no of in button appearing was fixed.

Same on Chrome - windows…

Middle of the day got kicked off! Had to log in again (BW not Chrome)

rider26 - 13 July 2015 08:16 PM
blizzard_22 - 13 July 2015 02:49 PM

Back as in the login is back (working properly), or the issue is back?

Sorry I meant everything is working fine for me smile

Yeah, couple times today!!!!!