The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Yuki Threads

Yuki Threads was created in late 2010 while founders Mitch and Lani were doing back-to-back seasons between Mt Buller and Japan. Their vision was to create an 100% Australian owned snow apparel company that delivered the best quality products whilst bridging the gap between the mountain and the street, and most importantly genuinely caring about our customers.

Since those grass roots beginnings the Yuki Threads mission has remained the same. We’re still making the best quality snow apparel (we think), our focus is still and always will be on you and we believe we are leading the way in providing you a label that you can wear everywhere.

Yuki Threads is for people who love quality clothing, snow and having fun. It’s about a lifestyle. It’s shredding with crew, laughing uncontrollably after an epic line, supporting local communities and most of all it’s about ENJOYING LIFE! And we want you to be part of it. However you do it, get involved and join the Yuki crew!

https://www.boardworld.com.au/brands/yuki-threads

We love Yuki Threads in this house.
The offspring have acquired quite a number of hoodies and sweaters.
They swear by them on the hill.

Gotta get my hands on one of these, heard nothing but good things!

Actually you got me thinking Blizz!
I’ve got no idea what to get my man-children for Christmas, a decent hoody each would be a good start seeing as we will be getting on the plane for Japow the next day! 

Will you be getting more styles/colours/sizes in semi regularly, or is the selection available now it for the time being?

LMB - 16 July 2015 05:16 PM

I’ve got no idea what to get my man-children for Christmas, a decent hoody each would be a good start seeing as we will be getting on the plane for Japow the next day! 

Will you be getting more styles/colours/sizes in semi regularly, or is the selection available now it for the time being?

See if Jez has any of the last batch of Boardworld Tall Hoodys, LMB!!!!! Made by the crew at RAD!!!!!

They are honestly the Bomb!!!!!

Oh, and the Boardworld Socks are honestly the best snow socks I’ve ever had!!!!! Made by the goodness of 3CS!!!!!

Thanks Miz.
Great ideas.
Looks like I’ll be doing some shopping this week wink

LMB - 16 July 2015 05:16 PM

We have a lot more coming over the next few days. They are actually all available now, we just need to send them live on the site. Even so, we should be able to order whatever you want so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We will update this thread as soon as we upload more styles.

Mizu Kuma - 16 July 2015 05:30 PM

See if Jez has any of the last batch of Boardworld Tall Hoodys, LMB!!!!! Made by the crew at RAD!!!!!

They are honestly the Bomb!!!!!

Oh, and the Boardworld Socks are honestly the best snow socks I’ve ever had!!!!! Made by the goodness of 3CS!!!!!

We are currently all sold out of the hoodies. But we have a full range of new apparel coming very soon, which we are really stoked on.

We have plenty of stock in all sizes of the snowboard socks. We need to get those up on the site too. But let us know if you need anything.

We are carrying all these styles and they are available now. They are all unisex.

Boom!
2nd from bottom is what #2 Sprog bought initially - it got trashed!  I’ve gotta get one of them!
He will be thrilled - was his favourite.
I’ll sit down after the weekend and do an order.
Grazie Mille!