The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Brand & Product Requests — Tell us what you want!

Want a brand or product we don’t currently stock? Is there a brand we should be supporting? Tell us here.

We take all feedback on board, and quite often it leads to positive change.

We might even be able to special order the product you want.

Please reply to this thread or get in touch via the contact form.

You guys lookin into Holden Outerwear?????

Id really like to see catalyst snowboards on here, I have no issue getting hold of their stuff as im pretty good friends with the owner, but I do know their boards are great and are possibly the only company manufacturing anything in the southern hemi?

Mizu Kuma - 23 June 2015 08:20 AM

Not currently for this season, but we will look at this again soon. Currently our outerwear brands are: 3CS, ThirtyTwo, and INI — with Volcom joining later this year with their 2016 range.

natharry - 23 June 2015 01:10 PM

Id really like to see catalyst snowboards on here, I have no issue getting hold of their stuff as im pretty good friends with the owner, but I do know their boards are great and are possibly the only company manufacturing anything in the southern hemi?

Offshore Snow Shapes is manufacturing their own (hand-crafted) snowboards in Australia.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll reach out to Catalyst soon. I’ve been following them for years.

rider26 - 23 June 2015 08:08 PM
natharry - 23 June 2015 01:10 PM

Offshore Snow Shapes is manufacturing their own (hand-crafted) snowboards in Australia.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll reach out to Catalyst soon. I’ve been following them for years.

Guess who offshore uses to make up SOME of their boards….......catalyst. I spoke to the guy from catalyst the other day, rad dude!! Id love to be doing what he is doing

Mizu Kuma - 23 June 2015 08:20 AM

+1 For Holden, hard to find their stuff in Aus

I’ve always liked the quality of 686 Gear too!!!!!

And their Tool Belts are the Bomb!!!!!

Oyuki Snow gear. shaka

unremarkable - 07 July 2015 08:17 PM

Oyuki Snow gear. shaka

Have you seen some up close?????

Looks quality from what I’ve seen in media!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 07 July 2015 08:18 PM

Oyuki Snow gear. shaka

No not yet. About to order the Sencho mitt based on my sisters recommendation, her and her husband speak highly of them. They speak highly of any well made leather glove but it was the brand they both said first.

unremarkable - 07 July 2015 09:23 PM
Mizu Kuma - 07 July 2015 08:18 PM

Oyuki Snow gear. shaka

No not yet. About to order the Sencho mitt based on my sisters recommendation, her and her husband speak highly of them. They speak highly of any well made leather glove but it was the brand they both said first.

Cool, you’ll have to let us know how they go!!!!!

And yeah, leather/goretex combo can’t be beaten!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 08 July 2015 06:41 AM

And yeah, leather/goretex combo can’t be beaten!!!!!

Definitely my go-to. Always a bit more pricey but worth it in my opinion.

The Dakine Cobra has always been one of my favourites (and one of the best value too).
https://www.boardworld.com.au/products/dakine-cobra-gore-tex-leather-gloves-carbon

Hey boss,

When with the BW gear be in the store?

Very soon! We are almost there. There was a delay with the manufacturing but it’s almost ready now. Should be in the next week or two. I am super excited to make the range available!

Hey Jez,

Can you do the Celtek Gloves page soon? I got a pair of their gloves this season and will likely get more (through you this time) if there is good options smile

Oh and I want one of those Live Free & Shred Hard hoodies… So keep an XL or XXL for me when I can buy some gloves raspberry