The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

2015 BW Girls Shred

Sweet deal. I’ll let you know if I decide to make the trek up!

air180 - 19 June 2015 02:07 PM

*If* I come, September is totally out for me cos uni will be back. Late July is a possibility, just dreading the idea of driving to Jindy and back from Melbourne again! Last year was a killer!

Or fly to Canberra and come with me! I am sure we could convoy down with h0z and oz!

Bliz, 18th is the weekend your crashing at ours in JULY!! (when we have the house for the week)

Oz that’s the 26th of JUNE weekend we are at yours (next weekend) not JULY… In July we are doing the week trip.. And 18th of june was 2 days ago. Lol!!

( they really shouldn’t have put June and July next to each other when naming months! haha)

Its the week after school holidays so shouldnt be as busy as well!

Air.. What Jenna said! smile

And September has less of a chance of snow..  Especially with how conditions have been so far this year..  july/august would work best for conditions..

But in saying that, as bliz said we are are than happy to come find you for a few runs when your free oz!

(we can get a group of us together again in sept anyways!) looks like bliz, Stella, geniass, and I will be regulars - and I’m more than happy for a second girls day..

Also geniass, bliz’s hubby and my other half can keep your one company for the day! smile

blizzard_22 - 19 June 2015 05:47 PM
air180 - 19 June 2015 02:07 PM

*If* I come, September is totally out for me cos uni will be back. Late July is a possibility, just dreading the idea of driving to Jindy and back from Melbourne again! Last year was a killer!

Or fly to Canberra and come with me! I am sure we could convoy down with h0z and oz!

That actually sounds really tempting!

h0z yeah I was always talking July, not sure where the confusion came in LOL

So 18 July?

Great to see you girls taking the lead and organising this. Keep me posted and let me know as soon as anything has been decided so I can get into hustle mode and try to help/support however I can. As soon as you have specifics locked in, let me know.

thumbsup

On that note ladies, copy, paste, update, post!

Girls shred Perisher 18 July 2015
Blizz
H0z

h0z - 20 June 2015 06:09 AM

Also geniass, bliz’s hubby and my other half can keep your one company for the day! smile

Awesome!!! Count me in smile looking forward to meeting some of the other girls. nutjob

Blizz
H0z
geniass

If I can get the day off of work then I’m in rocker

Blizz
H0z
geniass
Leasha

Tentatively add me to the list! Decided it’d be fun to do a weekend at perisher. Bringing the husband up too! He can play with the boys while we smash it in the park :p

Any recommendations of places to stay in/near jindy?

Just need to find someone to dog sit for me!

Try NSW Sport & Rec or The Station

ozgirl - 19 June 2015 11:44 AM

Well we all know how BW ride day lunch worked for me last season wink

LOL Good times! wink

As previously mentioned I can’t make the 18th at all.

We are down the weekend after.

So are we confirmed for a date? Going to book accommodation on Thursday :D

Husband and DRF7R are coming too so the boys can all go off together. OR we can recruit them to take photos of us being awesome raspberry

air180 - 29 June 2015 04:40 PM

So are we confirmed for a date? Going to book accommodation on Thursday :D

Husband and DRF7R are coming too so the boys can all go off together. OR we can recruit them to take photos of us being awesome raspberry

18th is the go air! Don’t forget you are welcome to come to Canberra and crash here before the weekend if you need smile