The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

2015 BW Girls Shred

h0z - 18 June 2015 10:47 AM

Any one got any dates in mind for a girls day? I’m keen. And I was thinking around the 18th July? Its a Saturday.. And snow cover will hopefully be alright by then! 

Will this date work for everyone? Would be good to get a few of us together. Bliz, oz, leasha.. Estelle (if your in perisher?)  Any one else who is keen as well? 

Only requirements for the day. Are loving snow, and being female!  (and a perisher lift pass helps too!) lol

I’m keen!

July 18 works for me - but will also be at Perisher a lot through the season.

Hoping that there might be some significant others floating around that could keep my other half company if I bail on him???

18 July doesn’t work for me… the weekend after does though! 25 July

Yeah aren’t you staying with me on the 18th H0z?

I still wont be participating though - only sept for me!

I have already put aside my free skiing days for the shred in hotham!

If i’ve got the day off then i’m down for whenever :D

ozgirl - 18 June 2015 06:36 PM

Yeah aren’t you staying with me on the 18th H0z?

Wow I’ve been cut off from casa oz?! Thanks h0z! :(

LOL

Doh!

I was thinking next weekend!

We will be around on the 25th & 26th JULY but i am def working! (giving people pass’ that i am committed to doing)

ozgirl - 19 June 2015 10:36 AM

Doh!

I was thinking next weekend!

We will be around on the 25th & 26th JULY but i am def working! (giving people pass’ that i am committed to doing)

Does that mean you won’t be able to free ski at all?

If you come to where i am working that day (or any day!) i can do a few runs.

But no I can’t come to you guys. And no i can’t snowboard.

I’ll be a perm snow bum from next week when I make my treck to Jindy for Perisher season!

So count me in, I’m willing to help coordinate in anyway I can too.

ozgirl - 19 June 2015 11:01 AM

If you come to where i am working that day (or any day!) i can do a few runs.

But no I can’t come to you guys. And no i can’t snowboard.

Even if you’re on skis at least you’re up there and we can come to you for a run or two. Maybe around lunch time so we can all sit and have a chat. That’ll work.

Well we all know how BW ride day lunch worked for me last season wink

Sounds like a plan!

So ladies are we going to aim for 25th? Let lock in a date and start pushing to get ladies involved!!!

Is no one keen to wait til September?

*If* I come, September is totally out for me cos uni will be back. Late July is a possibility, just dreading the idea of driving to Jindy and back from Melbourne again! Last year was a killer!

Air I have a lot of buddies doing the trip frequently - holla at me! We are going tonight for example…