The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

2015 BW Girls Shred

The 2014 Girls Shred was fantastic, so many smiles, laughs and progress made. It was epic. Let’s do it all over again in 2015!

Are you guys going to have Girls Shred Day this season? You should. wink

It was so much fun last year, so I wouldn’t mind doing it again!

Do it ladies! I’ll be so jealous xx

I’d so be down for another girls day.

We could always do the Friday before the shred again.. just throwing it out there! I know Oz, Jo and myself will be at Hotham from the Thursday night.

I am not sure :-(

I don’t even know if I will be boarding :-(

We are flying down and its costing a bomb. Kevin will probably want me to ski with him (with work he wont get to ski with me much during the season)

Sorry and yes I have become “one of those’ people!

That’s fair enough smile

Well I’m still up for it if any other girls are around then and are keen.

ozgirl - 08 May 2015 11:29 AM

I am not sure :-(

I don’t even know if I will be boarding :-(

We are flying down and its costing a bomb. Kevin will probably want me to ski with him (with work he wont get to ski with me much during the season)

Sorry and yes I have become “one of those’ people!

flying to Albury? then a coach? when are you travelling? That’s big for a weekend. :(

Tambo - 11 May 2015 07:50 AM

flying to Albury? then a coach? when are you travelling? That’s big for a weekend. :(

That’s how much I love you guys!

Flying to Albury - Dan is driving… (well TJ was but now not)

He will get us from the airport. and drive us back.

3 nights only two days skiing.

Ladies can we get a show of hands who is interested in a girls ride day? I am super keen to do it again, even if it is just to help each other further our riding and learning from one another!

I’m super keen to get this organised as well. I’ve just recently had some very positive discussions with Perisher and they want to host this event and help us grow it each year.

I think we first need to get an idea of who wants to be involved, then we can try work out a date later in the season that works for everyone. Once we have that established, we can start organising demos, prizes, and whatnot… as well as opening it to the greater Boardworld audience.

I genuinely feel we can make this into something special. I am here to help and support with whatever is needed.

Absolutely I think this could certainly be something epic, and an awesome recurring event. I have only seen two girls ride days and both called for intermediate riders. I really like that Boardworld caters to all skill levels, that everyone is willing to help each other progress.

I am very keen for Perisher, obviously. A great opportunity for original crew and to encourage newcomers to the party!

I would be keen.

Just not at Hotham this year (sorry!)

And pretty much all of August is out for me.

I’m keen for a perisher one. As I cant make the shred this year! Bliz and I are already planing on meeting up as much as we can… (you too oz!!) and I’m more than happy to teach people.. I find teaching others.. And having to think how to break each part down and show others really helps me as well! 

So if I’m around when its on I AM IN! cheese

Any one got any dates in mind for a girls day? I’m keen. And I was thinking around the 18th July? Its a Saturday.. And snow cover will hopefully be alright by then! 

Will this date work for everyone? Would be good to get a few of us together. Bliz, oz, leasha.. Estelle (if your in perisher?)  Any one else who is keen as well? 

Only requirements for the day. Are loving snow, and being female!  (and a perisher lift pass helps too!) lol

Sorry - i have work commitments that i need to achieve before i can take time off.

If there is any chance at all it would be September for me.

Sorry!