The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Register for our Mailing List — Win $1000 in Prizes!

The new Boardworld website is coming soon! Register for our new mailing list and you’re automatically entered into draw to win more than $1000 worth of snowboarding and skateboarding gear.

Do your mates a favour and let them know! shaka
<center><h1>>>> ENTER HERE <<<</h1></center>

DONE!

BTW that BW look sick shaka

Sub’d. Hopefully entries from across the ditch are allowed!

Yes, they are!

Looking forward to the new BW! Yew rocker

I entered smile

I could use some new stuff to go with my new board.

Doneskies, a new pair of APX Goggles would be nice… *fingers crossed*

I registered on the mailing list but to date haven’t received any Boardworld mail.

And when is this comp winner drawn.

New site is up, hurry up and choose me as the winner Jez!

spaz - 23 June 2015 05:49 AM

I registered on the mailing list but to date haven’t received any Boardworld mail.

Did you receive the “The new Boardworld has launched” email from a couple of says ago? You might need to check your junk and whitelist us.

The winner of this promotion will be announced on Friday, June 26th. Good luck, everyone!

rider26 - 25 June 2015 03:38 AM
spaz - 23 June 2015 05:49 AM

Did you receive the “The new Boardworld has launched” email from a couple of says ago? You might need to check your junk and whitelist us.

just had a look through my emails and yes I did receive the launch notice.
I likely dismissed it as I had many different mediums letting me know it had gone live.

Congratulations, Oscar Stranack. You are the lucky winner of our launch promotion.

Please contact us to claim your prize if you see this. We will also be reaching out to you via email.

Thank you for registering for our new mailing list, everyone. There will be more promotions soon.