The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Whistler Blackcomb 2014-2015 — Official Thread

Sic…

Does that app have a map of the runs you boarded? dance

Who’s coming to the 72 hour film festival?

This year was my 2nd attempt at it. Fingers crossed for the top 10!!!  nutjob

Username - 14 April 2015 08:11 AM

Sic…

Does that app have a map of the runs you boarded? dance

It sure does. It’s the Whistler Blackcomb app.

blackbanana - 14 April 2015 10:40 AM

Who’s coming to the 72 hour film festival?

This year was my 2nd attempt at it. Fingers crossed for the top 10!!!  nutjob

Hahaha, that was really cool. Greta effort, Kyle. Looks like it took you ages. I’m guessing 72 hours? LOL

Best of luck, mate! thumbsup

When you heading home Jez? PLEASE tell me you are still up to shred tomorrow?

i think Michelle was meant ot come look at our place today?!

I’m back in Vancouver. downer

That’s freaking awesome jez!

Such a great day out there with the Boardworld crew. More photos and edit coming soon.

Yeah it really was an awesome day, can’t beat sunny spring laps with a good crew thumbsup

Anyone wondering what that monster booter on Blackcomb was for?

MAX PARROT - SWITCH QUAD UNDERFLIP 1620

“It was a dream for me when I first started competing internationally, to push the boundaries of snowboarding. I have been visualizing this trick for a few months and when the opportunity presented itself this season thanks to Monster Energy & Whistler Blackcomb, I felt it was the right time.” — Max Parrot

A few more from yesterday… cool grin

Sooo we are open until June 7th…Booya!

Open till after the Australian season opens lol.

rider26 - 14 January 2015 01:39 PM

ANOTHER SUPER EPIC WEEKEND IN WHISTLER

Sunday was Dave’s first day on the mountain. We caught up with Dylan in the village and went up for a shred.

Dave making some turns…

I promised Dave I would be his Ultimate Wingman

But all I could deliver were these two weirdos. Sorry Dave, we’ll try again on Friday.

The day took a great turn when we got this posse together. Deano, Andy Aitken, Zoe (so stoked to meet you), Dan, Lulu, Rob, Rhys, Dave, Dylan, and I. The runs were fast and super fun. Everyone was shredding. Andy Aitken was absolutely ripping (you’ve improved heaps bro), and Zoe was killing it as well… as was everyone else. So much fun! This is what Boardworld is all about.

Then Dylan decided to smash himself on the last run of the day. We got him down but decided to call patrol. Things were looking alright about now.

Then they started getting worried. Then Dylan started removing his clothes to show patrol his nipples.

Then they took him away. I took photos.

Bye Dylan. See you soon.

That is the end of my weekend blog. Until next time, folks… punch

Ahh what memories!! This was an amazing day on the mountain with such a great crew. Unfortunately I lucked out with the weather and mates getting themselves injured (still can’t work out why I like that kid!)

Special shout out to Jez and Michelle for their hospitality. Seeing their friendly faces on my arrival was just what I needed and the family dinner was a highlight of the trip.

Deano and Jacqui also get a special mention, they were always on hand to show me the whistler nightlife including the full hot tub experience!

Also got to spend some time with PosiJohn, hope you got to experience the moment where the snowboarding “just clicks” mate you didn’t sound like you were far off at all!