The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Jake’s South East Coast pics

Thought i would start a thread posting some surfing shots i have taken in the last month. Will update as i take more and use this as a picture thread. Will also try and write a report with most posts, but this one will just be pics for now. All talent used in the pics are my friend/s. I myself am an avid snowboarder and only just started surfing, it’s filling the void of winter quite nicely so far.

Dude, are you using a potato camera, or what?...
tongue wink

Yep, iphone 4, still gets the job done wink just wait till Whis, i’ll continue the potato quality wink

I like the pic of your mate dropping into that glassy little number, makes me want to be there in that spot right now!

Sweet photos man!! Where was this??

surferguy56 - 08 February 2015 08:15 PM

Sweet photos man!! Where was this??

South Coast mate,

Here is some more, decent surf, about two foot overhead on the bigger sets

This is my mate after getting dumped, this reef is super shallow, about knee deep with a fair few exposed rocks around

Awesome, dude! Great shots! shaka

Kinda far south right?  I don’t get donw that way too often at all but doesn’t look like anywhere I’ve been so I guess I can rule out Potholes, Bawley, Mollymook, Dolphin Point, No Toes but then again been about 10 years since I surfed down that way!

Considering they were taken in January and everyone is wearing steamers; VERY FAR south coast!