The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Can’t open youtube on tablet???

Using galaxy tablet note 10.1 and chrome Web browser
not sure if I’m only one having trouble to open youtube embed in any threads…
vimeo does work on my tablet
anyone?

Try pressin Fast Reply tab, then cancel it!!!!!

That’s what Ive been doin on my iPad!!!!!

I just tested with an iPad and it’s working.

Is anyone else having this problem with an android tablet?

Sorry about the inconvenience, mate. We’ll get to the bottom of it and I’ll get our developers to look into it. What happens exactly when you try to play the YouTube video? Is it showing at all or just showing up as a blank space? Please let me know. The more info you can tell me the better. Thank you!

Actually, since I upgraded to ios8 a couple days ago, they embed now, just small as in this pic!!!!!

The fullscreen function seems to work too. I don’t think it did previously.

Worked on iPad before for me!!!!!

Only time it doesn’t go truly full screen is when ya on the Youtube Site????? Still has that shitty banner across the top!!!!!

Vimeo site is awesome!!!!!

rider26 - 05 November 2014 09:51 AM

I just tested with an iPad and it’s working.

Is anyone else having this problem with an android tablet?

Sorry about the inconvenience, mate. We’ll get to the bottom of it and I’ll get our developers to look into it. What happens exactly when you try to play the YouTube video? Is it showing at all or just showing up as a blank space? Please let me know. The more info you can tell me the better. Thank you!

I have android mobile phone plays youtube on BW…
I try the setting on my tablet and couldn’t find any fault…
On my galaxy note 10.1 can see the picture of youtube on BW thread but button on YT is dead!