The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Tramp Training Day

Hi guys & girls,
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Tramp Training day?
Flip Out in Gosford has been rebuilt and has re-opened. I’m only around for another 2 weeks so it will have to be soon.
They have joined tramps, foam pits and tramp boards to practice all your tricks before your next snow trip.
It’s only $14 bucks for an hour. And anyone who has done tramp training will know that an hour is a lot.

So who’s in?

The one we did near Hoz and Marten’s place was 15 bucks with a ton more stuff and we used Hoz and Marten’s board. It went for about 2 hours and there was a decent group of people there.

I do agree that you can destroy yourself jumping on those tramps though.

Where’s that TJ?

And do they have a foam pit?
I’m a bit wary of sketchy tramp set-ups these days. I came off one sideways and and fell about 5 metres onto the wooden floor.  shut eye

Yep, Not sure of the actual place (think it was narrenburn) but it had a foam pit, a few different tramps and plenty of other gym equipment to play around on.

It was at Pittwater Sports Centre.

We can go next Wednesday might?

The great thing is Andy at Pittwater there is an instructor on hand the whole 1.5hours.

After a warm up you can do your own thing and then he is around for offer tips and tricks etc. 

Yeah sure I can go on Wednesday.
Did u want to go to Gosford or the other one?

Gosford is a bit of a trek on a school night!

Narrabeen is about as far as I can handle!

So next wednesday 12th?

Where do u live now oz?
Cause Narrabeen is a pretty hefty drive for me too. Also I fly out a day and a bit after that.
It’s still do-able, just weighing up the options.

haha oz that was a fun vid. Your last effort especially was a crack up. Looks like so much fun though. Do you guys go every wednesday?

cords - 04 November 2014 03:19 AM

haha oz that was a fun vid. Your last effort especially was a crack up. Looks like so much fun though. Do you guys go every wednesday?

That was our only time so far (some of Hoz and Marten’s friends go more often).

Was lots of fun but you pull up quite sore in the morning lol.

the idea was to go every wednesday

But the boy has TAFE on Wednesday nights at the moment.

But see if TJ and Holly and Marten want to go with you.