The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Scrolling bombing out like Nike

Hi,

When scrolling down on especially the FYVE + BW design competition always get the ... aaawww snap! You can reload.

I am using Chrome for a browser and have tried to reset cookies and cleared history etc.

Any ideas?

I had issues scrolling on my Google nexus tablet (so using Chrome) last night…

Ended up moving to my BB

ozgirl - 19 September 2014 01:02 PM

I had issues scrolling on my Google nexus tablet (so using Chrome) last night…

Ended up moving to my BB

What’s a BB? NSFW?

LOL - you not been round much??

BB = blackberry.

Yeah I am retro old school buddy!

Usually its the BB that does weird things and the BW devs just ignore me… LOL

bkrtron - 19 September 2014 12:32 PM

Hi,

When scrolling down on especially the FYVE + BW design competition always get the ... aaawww snap! You can reload.

I am using Chrome for a browser and have tried to reset cookies and cleared history etc.

Any ideas?

Are you using a phone or desktop? WiFi or mobile network?

My best guess would be your connection is having issues. There are a lot of large files on each page of the contest thread. It could just be struggling loading all the images.

That said, I will get our developers to look into this. Please let me know if it happens in any other threads.

ozgirl - 19 September 2014 01:44 PM

LOL - you not been round much??

BB = blackberry.

Yeah I am retro old school buddy!

Usually its the BB that does weird things and the BW devs just ignore me… LOL

hahaha BB! Nothing wrong with the old school!

rider26 - 19 September 2014 01:55 PM
bkrtron - 19 September 2014 12:32 PM

Hi,

Any ideas?

Are you using a phone or desktop? WiFi or mobile network?

My best guess would be your connection is having issues. There are a lot of large files on each page of the contest thread. It could just be struggling loading all the images.

That said, I will get our developers to look into this. Please let me know if it happens in any other threads.

It’s on the desktop at work PC and it also does it on my desktop Mac at home. It only happens on that thread thought it might be an loading issue with the graphics. Will do Sir Jez.

It definitely could be the files loading on the page. Will get the boys to look into this.

Mine was on the Dyaln is leaving us thread…

I wonder if it has anything to do with images loaded using the new image up loader?

Something to look into?