The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

bw girls achievement thread

Wow, Good Job! Feel so proud of what you achieved. My little sister is just like that. Immeasurable happiness every time she accomplished our goal. Keep it up!  rocker  cool grin

Spent 2 days in the park at Falls.

Suddenly snowboarding has all clicked.

Front late 3s off my toes over the 14ft.

Shiftys over the 30ft and back board 270 off over the long box.

Little edit coming. Dying!!!!!

Back on my board this past weekend.. And straight back into it!! Butters are comfy again, by day 3 also presses and nose rolls.  Trying to get my head around tail rolls. And I’ve got leaning back and grabbing the tail of my board while pressing down.  I’ve been trying to do this while buttering.. But keep catching an edge - I have to figure out my balance..  did a few boxes and jumps as well.. Pretty stoked I can still 180, second day in.. Gona eventually try for a 360.. Maybe when there is more snow and a softer landing haha!!

Here is a pic of me doing the press, grabbing the tail..  (cant get the board as high as a regular press.  But it seems like that’s normal, as my weight is now positioned lower then usual..?)

So girls.. Keep us updated on your progress this season! - it can be anything from your first blue/black run.. A new run, getting the hang of tbars, linking turns.. Or new tricks!!  But if your stoked on your progress - post it here! shaka

My goal for this year is nailing tail presses and I want to start trying switch

Let me know if you want a hand with anything..  I’m happy to spend a day or so helping you work on it! smile

h0z - 15 June 2015 01:43 PM

Let me know if you want a hand with anything..  I’m happy to spend a day or so helping you work on it! smile

You know I would love some help! And with mother nature being a bit of a cow at the moment if we spend a day practising ground work we won’t really be missing anything else on the mountain LOL

Ok awesome. Its a date then!!

Good Idea Dear.
https://bit.ly/35c0wEd