The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Monthly Member Prizes - 2010

totaly voting for mizu, its like he’s always on BW and its great to see what he’s been up to

OK, here it is… the final awards for snow season 2010… (and don’t worry, it will be back next year).

This was really hard to pick as there are so many worthy members to consider. But only five can win… 

Member of the season: Mizu Kuma - Mizu is just awesome! 2196 posts in one season and none of it was SPAM haha. He entertains, helps members, goes out of his way to help Boardworld, and he brought his whole crew with him! I couldn’t imagine giving this to anyone else.

Member of the season: amakat - what a champ! Hanging out with the boys and older crew, and holding her own all season long. She has participated in everything and has been a pleasure to have on the forums.

Most helpful member: Gamblor - Gamblor might come across as a bit harsh at times, but it comes from his love of photography and wanting to help others learn more and improve. Gamblor tells it how it is. His knowledge extends far beyond photography, and he is always happy to share his experience with others. A Cannuck living in Japan, Gamblor has participated all through his off season with a bunch of mostly Aussies and Kiwis. I’m looking forward to seeing and hearing about his adventures this coming NoHe season.

Most helpful member: Tambazz - Tambazz does so much for Boardworld, a lot of it behind the scenes. Always putting his hand up to help me or to promote the website, Tambazz is a very important member of our community. An absolute legend in his own right, Tambazz has to be one of the best dads out there.

Most helpful member: K2_SnatchCrewSader - Brad is another member who goes out of his way to help Boardworld. He entertains, contributes, promotes, and now moderates. An absolute frother and a statue riding maniac, it’s great to have him on the Boardworld Forums.

rider26 - 07 October 2010 06:57 AM

Member of the season: Mizu Kuma -  2196 posts in one season and none of it was SPAM haha.

quoted for trooth. He’s made me laugh many a time.

Thanks for the nomination Rider. Super stoked!
Apologies to any who have had their mellow harshed by me. Please put up your photos for more bashing wink  tough love tough love.

Hey, I’m not grumpy!

Wow, wasnt expecting an award this time round! Super stoked to be named one of the most helpful members! I didnt think bout the stuff outside the forums.
Thanks for the award!  grin

All of the others a more than worthy winners too! Congrats to all! amakats been killing it all season, Gamblor gives the best photo advice goin round. I dont think he sounds harsh, he is just being totally honest and even better super critical and constructive with his advice. Tambazz, great assest to the community! keeps the fun going and always super helpful. Mizu, dont know what to say haha, I think Jeremy summed it up perfectly above^
Thanks for the kind works Jeremy and Mizu!

..sounds like we have just all given Emmy Awards Speaches with crying and all! smile

Just loving being apart of this community and hanging out with everyone cool smile stuff like this are added bonuses!

Boardworld is the gift that keeps giving!....would that make Jeremy Santa Claus?....are you Santa J?? LOL

Congrats to all the winners, all well deserving and must also say kudos to Jeremy for all the work he’s put into the place.

Congratulations guys, Well deserved.

haha congrats everyone!!! totaly wasn’t expecting to win!! had an awsome season, espesualy thanks to BW and everyone on it!! sept i haven’t been able to go on it much lately (im a busy teenager!) thx LOL

On ya guys well done get in the and pick something be4 mizu lol only kidding, really well done….....

WOW, thanks guys, super stoked, I am humbled red face

Congrats to all !!!!!!!!!!! Everyone puts their own two cents in to make this a sick place to hang out.

Mizu, I think Wildman aspires to be like you when he grows up, just a touch better snowboarder. So I am your Dad in a weird sort of way.  tongue rolleye

Congratumalations ladies, well deserved and judged in a categories.

Congrats everyone!!!!! Worthy winners who help keep the site as awesome as it is!!!!

Thank you everyone for the kind comments.

To all the winners: I will be contacting you tomorrow (Monday) to organise your prize packs. smile