The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome - Let’s start with an introduction…

AAAhhhhh! I thought thats who you may have been! When you posted where you were from and who you knew in Whistler, i was thinking of CBradio. Good to have you back!

Oh yeah I remember CBRadio!

Welcome grin

shaka

yay a new introduction thread - good idea ozgirl - now i can stalk out Melbourne girls to ride with!

Location - Melbourne

Snowboard, ski.
Surf a bit but no good
And just skate around to get from A to B-no tricks but thinking of trying more this year

Home mountain - Started my snow addiction at La Bresse france so its like home but Hotham would be home

Got into boardworld cause I needed advice on stuff and snowboarding friends to ride to the snow with!

Interesting - I do kendo and have done it for 5 years

Or you can come up to perisher, and ride with ozgirl, blizzard and I! raspberry

(melb girls would be, tambo, air180, Billy, and leasha, (but she’s Sa, so might also do perisher aswell?)

sorry if I forgot anyone…

Where do you live? From Newcastle.. Now in the NSW bush

Do you snowboard, skate, and/or surf? I’ve surfed for many years ... love retro surfboards (twin and single fin boards). I can just skate to save my life and I snowboard.

What is your “home” mountain/beach/skate park? Go to NZ for winter hols (cardrona) and crescent head for my other holidays

What made you join Boardworld?
To get advice on gear and good snowboarding locations (I want to go to Canada in Dec/ Jan).

Tell us something interesting about yourself
I used to swim for Aust but a shoulder injury meant that I had to retire and I love the beach, water and snow and I tech in the bush (silly I know).

Welcome!!

Haha yeah I’m thinking that would be me as well. Unfortanlty no boarding here in S.A not living near snow sucks!!

Welcome to boardworld!

(Crescent head is one of my favorite places.. Went camping about 15kms south of there (point plomer) back in October)  smile

Hi guys I’m Riley Jade,

I’m 27, female, gay, in a relationship and I love skateboarding, it has been my one true passion since I first started at the age of 10.

I took my first ever break from skateboarding from 2008 to late 2013 when I came back for good. I have broken my left wrist and shattered my right elbow skating.

I’m a street skater, not big on parks although I never really gave them a go, mainly because I’m so used to skateboarding by myself, I had a skate crew this would probably change.

My fave bands are Bloc Party, Foals, The Smiths, Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, King Diamond and some hip hop.

I recently got on flow with Boardworld, which has been a dream and goal since I first started skating.

Welcome, Riley Jade!

Welcome!!

Thanks guys!

I’m sky smile
living- recently moved from the GC to cairns.
Snowboard/surf/skateboard-  I surf but took up skateboarding a little while ago.
My home- The beach is my home.
Why boardworld-  because my brother suggested it.
Something interesting- I have double jointed elbows

Hell yeah man, welcome!!

welcome, sky! Think we need video proof of those double jointed elbows!