The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Neptune Electric Skateboards

Hi All,

It’s Zac from Neptune Electric Skateboards - we are an Australian Electric Skateboard company and I wanted to introduce our company to you. Most of you may not have scene Neptune boards before but there is nothing quite like them in Australia….. when there is no snow or the surf is flat or you can’t be bothered pushing your skatey then have a go on a Neptune Electric Skateboard - I think it is the closest thing you will ever get to snowboarding…..when there’s no snow!

If your in Sydney you can demo a board at Balmoral Boards or in Melbourne you can demo one at RPS Boardstore….If you are in Brisbane or the Gold Coast visit Boardshop .... We are currently talking to other stores Australia wide so if you are not in these areas I will keep you posted!

Check out our boards at http://www.neptuneelectric.com.au

Here are two short vids ..... all boards are controlled by a wireless Bluetooth controller…

Whoa, they look like sick fun cheese

Hey Zac, welcome to Boardworld!

I fixed up the video and images for you. Just click ‘EDIT’ on your post to see what I did.

They look awesome mate! I owned a big gas skateboard a couple of years back which turned out to be not so practical. I had to carry fuel everywhere and any time I put the skateboard into my car, it made the car stink! I would love to give one of these a go! I will have to check them out at Balmoral when I get back to Australia.

Thanks! Yeah making them more portable is the way to go!

mad!! how fast can you crank it up to??

Hey,

Depends on the model…

If you are after speed then the N6 Generator is the fastest board in the world today.. in access of 40kmph! The N8 Rhino which is the off-road model gets you up there as well between 35km and 40km….

hell yeah!!! beats always having to push grin

Neptune Electric Skateboard Sale - 15% off July only…. Get something worthy with your tax check!
Visit http://www.neptuneelectric.com.au for more info.

Can you use any bearings and wheels on it or do they have to be specifically for the electric boards?

Hi I was just wondering if anyone can help me out , I just bought a neptune electric skateboard with no battery nor remote , any idea were I can buy these items from