The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Which jacket?

Poll: Which jacket should Cords get to match her pink pants!
Total Votes: 10
The one on the left (green/white)
The one on the right (purple/black/pink)
Neither, they are both fashion suicide

For a bit of fun I’d thought I’d ask the opinion of the rabble that reside here in the BW forums…

Which jacket should I get? purely on aesthetic terms (I already have the pants so you have no say in that!)

Feel free to answer neither, as well!
I am many things, but fashionable generally isn’t one of them, so I promise I won’t be offended…but I’ll also quite possibly still get one of these two jackets…haha

And also feel free to write why you wrote what you wrote! I am leaning towards one of the options at present, but I shall keep my opinion a secret for now.

Have fun, fashionistas!

Green & White!!!!!

Not that the other option looks bad, but the Green & White will go with a lot more combinations if/when ya need new dacks!!!!!

I went the purple/pink/black, 

reasons being..
1) it has pink,
2) the bit of pink on it ties it in with the pink pants,
3) it has pink…

LOL

The Neff one is killa and it goes with the pants smile

I voted the one on the right. Pink goes with pink right?

That said, it’s the snow! I reckon half the fun of it is that you can wear whatever wacky colour combinations you want and get away with it*

*disclaimer; i have zero fashion sense, probably best to disregard anything i say on the topic raspberry

Nerf pink one!

LOL I had to vote for fashion suicide because I can’t see photos tongue laugh

I had that prob at first. Refreshed the page and all was good

Id wear the pink neff one!!!

ok so a bit of an update…I saw the green/white one in a shop yesterday and the green is too dark for my bright pink pants. Now I have another contender.

I like the purple/black/pink one but I have pink pants and pink goggles already so it feels like a bit of pink overload.

So what do you think of this new ‘other’ option?

black n blue one is a winner.

yep!

I might also add that the blue one is 10K/10K and the purple pink black is 10K and only 5K breathability…and the blue one is cheaper…

The blue one is awesome, looks good with the pink pants!

I like the blue one as well now, I reckon because you have pink pants and goggles I’d go for the blue one.