The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

FYVE x Boardworld Graphic Design Contest 2013

Can you please post pics of the designs that won peoples choice? smile

This is the design that won People’s Choice with over 300 votes total.

Designer: Csincsik Annamaria

Oh I like that!

That won? wow.

Congrats on the designer.

Really? That was the fav? I cant even remember that one!

no offence but that won peoples choice????? im calling shenanigans!!! or vote bots!

yeh, definately think it ended up being the old who can promote their board to the most likers.

Not saying its a bad design, just struggle to see how that was the most popular

“People’s Choice” is essentially a popularity contest. No one can deny that. Each designer had equal opportunity to promote their design and seek votes. The winner did the best job of that, and hence won the prize. If you want to win a voting contest, you need to do your part and promote your work. Just my opinion. Congratulations to the winner.

Yes we have certainly used BW’s power in these types of Voting contests ourselves. 

I agree it may not be the best design ever BUT i was still pleasantly surprised that I liked the actual winning board!

For what it is worth I voted for the shart board shaka

ozgirl - 24 December 2013 09:08 AM

For what it is worth I voted for the shart board shaka

Same LOL

Me too LOL

Max Guilhaus

@Muilhaus -instagram

It’s all a bit of fun for me. I don’t really see how a lot of the designs get picked but it’s like any art it’s subjective. Fabian’s work is crazy, the chap who did sea guy is mental and this year Bort did a nice female board but it’s not in the top 15.

Enjoy the competition and make it some thing fun!