The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Womens Snowboard Jackets - Sizing

BW hoodies are pretty toasty! I used mine a lot in march and april this last season.

you can never have too many hoodies! But i fear a hoodie wont keep me dry when i fall and go sliding down hills tongue rolleye Think that just means I’m going to have to wrangle a jacket AND hoodie for my birthday..

Think it just means you need to stop falling and sliding down hills wink

Hmmm I’ve got so many jackets - I’ve also bought so many that I didn’t really love and never wore - because they were cut funny! My 3CS jacket has been awesome though - warm and cut well… Had a sessions one once - good cut but I was freezing… Had to always layer up… Burton was warm but the cut made me feel like a hippo!

What else…. I’ve had a roxy one, seemed fine with cut/warmth etc.

Got too many to remember! But 3CS are good smile

So many variables though!

Thanks again for all the advice everyone! Went and tried a few on today and settled on a foursquare easel ladies jacket. its awesomely long and cut more like a men’s jacket than most of the womens ones I’ve seen.

also ended up with a new pair of pants. this is why I don’t go shopping!!

And the review?

I have this same problem! I like my hoodies and jackets TALL.

I’ve got an amazing Billabong jacket but it’s just too short! Looking at getting one of the Nike mens tall jackets that look like a big hoodie! Steezey haha

Stellvadore - 23 August 2013 02:02 PM

And the review?

I have this same problem! I like my hoodies and jackets TALL.

I’ve got an amazing Billabong jacket but it’s just too short! Looking at getting one of the Nike mens tall jackets that look like a big hoodie! Steezey haha

Review is that the new jacket is awesome! Extra awesome because it comes with a vest as well so that I was toasty warm in the mornings when it was cold and could take it off when it warmed up a bit.

Best thing though is the length. My burton jacket was heaps short, but this one is a really good length. Saw so many girls bending over to do up their bindings in NZ with their bare back on display cos their jackets rode up and was so happy i dont have that problem now!!

This gives you an idea of the length.

Yep, I like the longer ones too.

Check out this new line from Burton.

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/14914/