The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Euro Extravaganza

Left Simo in Paris, to meet up with us at our last destination, Berlin. Before that though, a couple days of Amsterdam.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us<br>

Apparently it’s quiet Dutch to purchase fast food from walls… fair enough

So many of these rad tiny alleyways to explore through the city

The homie I’m staying with showed us some cool spots

Typical amsterdam spot: rough, hard work, always something wrong with it and so much fun.

My laptop charger has inexplicably broken on me so these updates might dry up for a quick minute, hopefully I’ll be back & posting in no time.

I’m back on

The DIY movement, sparked largely in Malmo, Sweden by Mr Pontus Alv has spread healthily through Europe.

The skatepark of Amsterdam had just received one of it’s 2 yearly facelifts, for the international Damn Am comp

Oh yeah and the skateshop attached has beer on tap and a lovely girl to serve it to you, I think they might also sell boards or soemthing… can’t remember

Made it into Berlin, last stop of the trip - in fact I’m writing this on my last full day here, heading home tomorrow afternoon.

The fellers getting a quick tetris nap in

This park is one of the most insane things I’ve ever ridden.

That last photo is insane. You have fun skating there?

Yeah that place was rad, so fast & scary, like nothing any of us have ever skated.

Well that’s it from us, hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

cameron m - 24 August 2013 06:07 PM

The skatepark of Amsterdam had just received one of it’s 2 yearly facelifts, for the international Damn Am comp

Oh yeah and the skateshop attached has beer on tap and a lovely girl to serve it to you, I think they might also sell boards or soemthing… can’t remember

Thats sick. Fast Times has a tap and beers in their shop, but they dont serve during the day I think haha. More just for events.

Enjoying these updates. Makes me wanna go on a euro trip!