The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a Prize Pack from Chimp Clothing

Hahahaaa, grats Teacherboy!!!!! shaka

Last one was classic!!!!! LOL

Yeewwww! Stoked! Thanks for running the com! Hahah that last one came to me when I got home from work and saw bananas in the bowl and look at the clock. Was before five so I smashed banana all over my face hahaha was a bit of a mess to get out of the beard and hair

I should tag all those pics with #antm LOL

K2_TeacherBoy - 19 July 2013 05:59 PM

Yeewwww! Stoked! Thanks for running the com! Hahah that last one came to me when I got home from work and saw bananas in the bowl and look at the clock. Was before five so I smashed banana all over my face hahaha was a bit of a mess to get out of the beard and hair

I should tag all those pics with #antm LOL

Mr Brad!! What is your size please thank you? We have your address already smile
And would you rather a ‘Doobes’ or a ‘Chimp’ Hoodie?

I think my size will be Medium! And will go with CHIMP hoodie
Thanks smile

Yeah he’d only smoke it if it was a Doobie!!!!!

Ohhh, you said “Doobes”!!!!!

LOL

K2_TeacherBoy - 22 July 2013 10:38 AM

I think my size will be Medium! And will go with CHIMP hoodie
Thanks smile

No worries, man!! Will get it all sorted for you today. We’ll send it all together, including the cap you ordered.
YEW!

Thanks guys smile

Package arrived today! Here are some Australia’s next top model quality selfies for ya with the new clothes!

Haha that was the last thing I saw on instagram before heading to bed last night. Didn’t get a very restful sleep!

You must love dominating the S@B thread.

Ohhhh man, so funny!!!!