The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Euro Extravaganza

Right-o Ladies & Gentlemen,

On Sunday I’m off to England for 2 weeks (which’ll be more family based aventures, with a small amount of skating in the mix) followed by a solid month of tripping around Europe shooting photos with a bunch of Aussie’s and Euro locals. We’ll be working towards a print article.

For BW i thought to do something a little different: so keep your eyes peeled for a blog specifically featuring some of the crazy parks, architecture and skate-spots around England and Europe. It might also be a bit of a sticker bomb blog depending on if a certain box arrives at my house today or not.

Cameron,
Peace

Lookin forward too see what you guys get up to mate. Have a good trip!

WOOOOOOOAH!!!

Just before I head out for my second (and last) day stopped over in Singapore I thought I’d do a little spot/park update.
This place has some seriously skate friendly architecture, I’m not sure if the lack of singapore in international mags and videos is due to a high level of police/security presence or if people just don’t know. Either way, here’s some pretty places to look and pine over.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us<br>

The above and these ledges were all in one plaza area with a bunch of other cool stuff. You could only hit the end of these but considering there were about 20 in a row… I’m sure some fun would be achievable

Another plaza 10 minute walk away

draaains, steep & gnarly, but still super fun looking

This is called Bedok skatepark, it’s located in Bedok adventure park, if you ever find yourself in singapore, never go there.

instead head 5 minutes up the road to the East Coast Extreme park

This thing is seriously on par with some of the best parks I’ve skated. There’s something for everyone

back to the ridiculous street spots

any one feeling kinky?

There’s too many perfect ledges (like this) to count

Some craaaaaazy leges

over rail

Of all the spots though SIngapore is the best city I’ve ever seen for handrails, so many perfect ones. From little fellers like this right up to some scray ass 20+ beasts.

Man, this thread would be so strange for any one that didn’t skate to look through…

Also, that’s it for today, I’m off to England late tonight so whenever I have content/internet next you’ll hear from me.

Thanks for the update mate!!!
Some of those spots look perfect!!

Whats it like getting booted? Or do they not really care?

Yeh I know what you mean about non skaters thinkin its weird. I’ll be driving along with a non skater and I keep looking back and turning my head at things. They will be like wtf are you looking at haha.
You look at everything in a different way!

That drain looked so steep!

That’s awesome, mate. Those spots look so pristine! Thanks for the update.

cameron m - 16 July 2013 09:33 AM

This is called Bedok skatepark, it’s located in Bedok adventure park, if you ever find yourself in singapore, never go there.

This made me laugh LOL