The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

CASI level 2 questions

Andy Aitken - 20 February 2013 06:11 AM

Hey Lanox, Hakuba is rad!!

Sorry I haven’t been on BW in so long. I don’t get a lot of net time over here. That and well… many powder days. I’m sure you understand.

I’m really liking it in Japan. If they paid me better I would probably be here every year lol.

Are u still coming over here mate?

I had a dream last night that I was in Hakuba.  hmmm

rider26 - 20 February 2013 11:39 PM
Andy Aitken - 20 February 2013 06:11 AM

Hey Lanox, Hakuba is rad!!

Sorry I haven’t been on BW in so long. I don’t get a lot of net time over here. That and well… many powder days. I’m sure you understand.

I’m really liking it in Japan. If they paid me better I would probably be here every year lol.

Are u still coming over here mate?

I had a dream last night that I was in Hakuba.  hmmm

Dreams can come true Jez…..  http://www.jetstar.com.au ........

Sounds good but perhaps not for someone that is never going to teach snowboarding as a job? Id just do it to be better at teaching friends etc

Skip….what do you think? are you going to have a crack or wait a while?

I think I’m gonna wait. I don’t think I’ll be teaching anytime soon. I just wanna take it to improve my riding and get the cert just in case I wanna teach somewhere.

CRACKERS - 22 February 2013 12:19 PM

Sounds good but perhaps not for someone that is never going to teach snowboarding as a job? Id just do it to be better at teaching friends etc

It will improve your own riding as well (talking about level 2 in particular).

Speaking of teaching, I remembered my preparation for my cisco examination. To tell you the truth, I wouldn’t rely on people’s opinion on the internet as it may be not really accurate data, don’t you think? I mean, not everyone takes it seriously. For instance, when I decided to pass cisco exam and receive cisco certification, everyone was taking my wish as a joke, however I did manage to discover SPOTOclub.com and become successful in IT field, which I am really proud of. To tell you the truth, this team can prepare you from the very beginning, they have 17 years of training experience, so you can trust them!