The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboarding Photography Contest 2012 - Closes: Oct 14

A huge thanks to Boardworld and all the sponsors for this great competition.

Now for summer and surfing pics, Then a quick trip to Japan in Feb for some pow pow.

Stoked!!!

Congratulations guys. I know I only posted a few this season but with the season pass next year, I hope to throw up a few more smile.

Holy sh!t! Speechless.

Can we please see what was chosen as the winning entries?  Interested to see as most of those guys put up a lot of pictures!

Congratulations guys. All deserving winners right there. We wil post the winning entries in good time.

And sorry about the blank page thing at the moment. I know it’s annoying but we’re trying to fix it ASAP.

nthnbeachesguy - 06 November 2012 09:50 PM

Can we please see what was chosen as the winning entries?  Interested to see as most of those guys put up a lot of pictures!

i agree with NTH lots to scroll back and look for things.

Hey Guys,

I put up a few of my own entries in my blog: http://www.tommytrinh.com/blog/boardworld-com-au-2012-snowboard-photography-contest/
Also, as promised near the beginning of the comp I’ve created some desktop versions of the best edited photo.

Right Click your preferred Desktop size and ‘Save As’:

Size: 1920x1280 [2MB]

Size: 1600x1068 [1.5MB]

Size: 1280x1024 [0.9MB]

Enjoy.

Great work, Tommy.

Oath cool smile

Hi all.

Again, very happy with taking 2nd place for the Photo comp.

Attached are a bunch of the photos I submitted.

Thanks again to Boardworld and all the sponsors. Good stuff Tommy on the win and all the other entrants.

Untill next year.