The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a Third Chapter Prize Pack

I haven’t been to Finland, yet…but am really, keen!

You should the environment is very nice. It’s fairly flat but full of natural lakes and saunas. Get your kit off and sweat then jump in the lake so refreshing. Porvoo is a nice old town. I have only hanged out in Stockholm in Sweden but drove the length of it twice to get to fairy to Finland.

sounds a lot like sweden then…its mostly flat, with pine forests, natural lakes and streams…My husband is from a small village on the shores of Lake Vänern (the biggest lake, 3rd largest in europe). The harbour on the lake has a floating sauna and it is the best!...do exactly as you say, sweat it up in the sauna and then walk out the door and jump off the jetty into the lake to refresh! The best in the middle of summer when it doesn’t really get dark, can work all day and still have plenty of hours for mischief in the evenings!

I hated saunas before I lived there.

That’s the style! :D

Sauna’s are mad. There was this wicked spa centre in my hotel in Vegas.

They sure are deano5000 smile I’m going to look in to building one when I finally buy a house. One of the wood saunas.

Thats how you win!! Nice job buddy!

Well done Koper