The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a Power Balance wrist band

Dude it took me ages!
Had it minimised in the bottom corner of the screen to keep it on the sly.
Getting away with not doing any work is almost as bad as actually doing work grin

Well I know Mizu has a lot of influence in these forums so I am sure he can convince rider to hook you up!!

I tell you what Reyne… for your effort I’ll ‘reserve’ you a Power Balance band for 48 hours. The band is yours if you can upload a photo in the next 48 hours. We need the photo though.  raspberry

Reyne’s effort=FAIL!

rider26 - 22 July 2010 05:06 AM

I tell you what Reyne… for your effort I’ll ‘reserve’ you a Power Balance band for 48 hours. The band is yours if you can upload a photo in the next 48 hours. We need the photo though.  raspberry

Howbout now?

Mizu Kuma - 22 July 2010 06:22 AM
Hammo - 22 July 2010 05:19 AM

Reyne’s effort=FAIL!

OUCH!!!! I felt that one Hammo, even though it was meant for Reyne!!!

Have you got your ‘Evil Power Bracelet’ on today?  big surprise

Comon Mizu i’ve got nothing but love for you and the Reyne Man!
I haven’t received it yet so I am still just randomly falling over! (yet to master that thing they call standing up!)

Reyne - 22 July 2010 06:25 AM
rider26 - 22 July 2010 05:06 AM

Come on Rider how can you say no to that!

Reyne Man super stylin last year in Vail.
Just happened to be throwing a yoga pose at the time… Hope this qualifies mr administrator snowboard instructor.

He is keen rider I say reward him for his effort!

Yeah I’ll pay that… nice one Reyne grin

Send your details to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Haha that does seem like he put in alot of effort!

Well done son

Giddyup!
Cheers fellas