The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Things that make you go… OMG!

Anything random happen to you or a friend lately that can have no other response then OMG!? I’ll start!

So I was heading home from gridiron training last week and thought I would stop off and grab some maccas on the way home. Being in my Dad’s big flashy car I didn’t want to go through drive through so for the first time in months I decided to go in store. I was standing at the counter waiting for them to make my salad (and the take aaaggggeeees) when someone bolts in the door behind me and up to the counter asking for a cheeseburger. I slowly take a glimpse to my left and OMG…. there is a guy standing there next to me at the counter butt naked holding his junk! I have never turned my head away from something so quickly I think I would have gone all exorcist like on them if I was any quicker!

I think he panicked when the chick behind the counter was happy to serve him and was waiting for him to hand over the $... I would have hated to know where he was holding his money!

Last night at Central Station (sydney) I saw a guy who had shaved his whole head and then left a curly mullet on the back.

And he was wearing a Bum Bag and acting cool.

well last nite went cruising to kings cross (syd) and saw john ibrahim and went OMG its john ibrahim haha…

also .. went OMG at seeing a white new toyota hilux being an undercover cop car pulling someone over.. > <

so i thought id log onto my old myspace account from way back in the day and just look around, i know how bad…
but i came across a blog entry i posted after a very drunk night and i was just OMG wtf was wrong with me haha:

ill tel u a story

there was this umbrella

and his best friend was a cashew nut

yeh, true story

one day the umbrella dared the cashew to run into a crowed of transexual clowns

the cashew said, are you f&kin; nuts?!!!

no but u are replied the umbella

yeh true said the cashew. so he ran into crowd and one of the clowns spotted him

so one of the transexual clowns spotted the cashew and started yellin to the other clowns: hey omg its a nut!!!! its a nut!!

and he was pointing, but the others thought he was pointin to on of their fellow tranny clowns

all of a sudden there was an uproar and sreams sayin ‘hey we have a trator! i thought were were all sposed to remove our nuts!! and now ur sayin we have a fake tranny!!!’ and they all started bashin that clown

the cashew ran back to umbrella and was mad cos he nearly got killed, and notice the wind started to pick up a bit. so he quicly pressed the button on the umbrella for payback for himself and the poor tranny clown that was beaten. as the umbrella opened up the wind caught it and flew the umbrella into a garbage truck as it drove past. end of the umbrella thought the nut. then all of a sudden

a squiril appeared and ate the nut.

THE END

as i said…OMG

OMG… wow K2 that is… ah…. WTF!