The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Charity Auction: In Memory of Bradley Lentz // darb

oh shit thats worse!

Yeah, but he doesn’t know any better!!!!!

He was raised by a flock of renegade seagulls at the Dunmore Tip!!!!!

ah that will do it

Your a dick Mizu

LOL

You’ve been throwin that name around a fair bit lately!!!!!

Bahahahaha yeah mate i know

Yeah, well go easy cause I think that deano is runnin out of popcorn!!!!!

I’m taking it easy now

ohhh dont do that, i just made a fresh batch…

LOL

Important Update:

I was lucky enough to catch up with Nancy Lentz for a few days while she was visiting Whistler. She has been very touched by the support of our community and she was blown away by your generosity. Considering what she’s been through in the past months, she is strong and doing well.

What I want to tell you about is the foundation she is setting up. The $3500 we raised is the first lot of money going into the foundation, so you were all responsible for getting the B-rad Foundation off to a great start. All the money is going towards the foundation. We have just registered the domain b-radfoundation.com and there will be more developments in the coming months.

The current goal for the B-rad Foundation is to raise $50,000 within the next 2 years. The B-rad Foundation will be giving out yearly grants to people who embody Brad’s approach to life - that is, living life to its full, striving to achieve your dreams, with an positive and adventurous approach. The foundation is going to give out $5,000 grants to talented photographers who might need new equipment etc. There’s no set rules and the foundation will be there to support people to live their dreams and achieve their goals. This is my current limited understanding of the foundation. More information with become available in the coming months.

I really just wanted to let you know where your money is going to and what a difference it made to Nancy and helping her get this foundation off the ground. Boardworld will be getting behind the B-rad Foundation 110% and I was honoured when Nancy asked me to be one of the board members. I’m really excited to be involved and I can’t wait to see what we can achieve. Thank you again for all your support.

Michelle and Nancy

Way To Go, Nancy!!!!!

And I’m sure you’ll serve the B-rad Foundation well, Jez!!!!!

What an AWESOME legacy to have been organized for darb!!!!!

cool smile

Hey guys,

I just wanted to bump this thread. Please have a read of my post above ‘Important Update’. I would like you to know where your funds are going and what’s happening with the B-rad Foundation.

I just got an email from Nancy and things are starting to move along. Soon we will have a website and Facebook page up.

More info coming soon but please have a quick read and please ‘Like’ the Facebook page when we have it up and running.

Thanks for your support! cool smile

Looks great!