The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Art of Flight posters signed by T-Rice.

Found this today in a shop in the Entertainment Quarter Moore Park, fox studios what ever you want to call it. The shop (the name escapes me) was located near paris cinema.

I think it’s pretty neat they come in three colours yellow (pictured), blue or red and you can choose from ones signed by Travis or ones not signed by him. Of course I picked out the one signed by him LOL.

He signed 30 copies apparently after the Sydney premier after party! INSANE when does this guy rest!?

This will set you back $40. The shop is also full of snow/skate and surf DVDs and free red bull/stickers etc hmmmm!

That’s so sick! Thanks for letting us know.

Must. Get. One.

Thats nuts, thanks for the update! hopefully they’ll still have some left by the end of the week!

No worries guys how sick is the graphic!? I remember the name of the shop actually, it’s called garage entertainment.

Found them online, easy enough to get to, spewin it’s only dvd’s that you can order online though.

The graphics sweet man, if I can get one, def one to be framed. Are they all signed the same man?

The graphic is sick. I was so stoked to meet Travis but a bit disappointed I didn’t get anything signed (I’m a collector haha).

Ash, did they have many posters left when you were in there?

Here’s their website for anyone interested: http://www.garageentertainment.com.au/

Yeah they still had heaps left!! 30 have been signed, I dunno how many of the unsigned ones were there. They are all the same except each has a unique number on them e.g. 8/30. smile

If anyone’s goin in, I want a few Red Bull stickers for my beer fridge and eskys!!!!!

Pleeeeaase!!!!!  cheese