The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

09/10 Northern Hemisphere Photography Contest

Thanks it was the first time i had used a proper slr so i was stoked but im still young and have alot to learn about photography…

and i look forward to giving as much as i can smile

yehh you to man great to you:)

Windells what can i say.. it was amazing, the first night i was there my wallet got stolen, rode for one day and broke my ankle !! but with my wallet stolen and a broken ankle it was the most amazing week of my life hanging out with the guys was awesome , just the whole environment was sick ...

i will deffs be trying to get back there next year !!

That’s awesome! (except for the wallet and ankle wink). I’ve seen video footage of the air bag at Windells, got me so excited for Thredbo. I think I’m going to wear some padding on my knees in case I knee myself in the head based on what you told me yesterday.  cool grin

haha yehh bro

nahh its not to bad, but can end in disaster…

had one kid knock him self out and two teeth out !! but thredbo are going to charge more per day to use it or somthing like that.. but i know to use it there is a extra fee which is kinda lame but someone has to pay for it so yehh

Mouth guard and padding for the knees I think… wink

Great Shots JimmyEss! BIg Congrats out to thelumpya2! This contest was great,So helped keep my head clear so far from my snow!!

Thank you so much everybody!  I’m super psyched that I won.  That night of shooting was probably the hardest I worked during the entire season, so it’s REALLY great for it to pay off like this!

and huge thanks ot boardworld for putting on this contest! smile

thelumpya2 - so, what board did you choose?

I went with the Easy livin’ 155 with Cartels.. smile

nice one!