The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Post Your Skate Spots/Parks

Now that is a Skate Park!!!!!

And no shitty graffiti tags all over the place!!!!! Is it gated and locked at night?????

Nah its completely open mate. On the side of a main road in a paddock that is surrounded by industrial estates and softball fields. The locals there are really great. Young and old and everyone is friendly. No real dick heads.
There is a YMCA worker/skater there most weekends I think. And Simply Skateboarding always run lots of skate and bmx clinics there.

Good to see that they’re all lookin after it!!!!!

A great way for the Gov’t to outlay more $$$ for other facilities like it, when they see that it isn’t bein turned into a ghetto dump!!!!!

MAN! If I’m ever down your way I’m gunna go skatin with u there man. That park is amazing. So much room for progression with those ledges and stuff.
I’m jealous blank stare

Deal! shaka

Knox hey? shout out next time you’re going for a skate I might head down cool smile Few decent parks around here now. Dandy is pretty good as well.

Yeh no worries mate. I’ll post in here when I know I’m goin next. Might be after work today, or tomorrow sometime.

What suburb you from Koper?

Went down again last night. Had my BW skate tee on and due to that got a bit of attention haha!
A few of the guys really liked the tee and asked where and how I got it. So I told them about BW and all. One of the guys already knew about it because he is subscribed to Baskwiths youtube channel and knows Brent too I think.
Got a beer out of it so was stoked wink BW represent!

I’m from Narre Warren so Knox is only like a 15-20 min drive.

Sweet. Do you skate Narre or Berwick much?

I skate Berwick a fair bit, Narre is boring though oh oh I head down to Knox and Dandy a bit as well.

Edit: Used to skate a fair bit* lol haven’t skated much since last summer.

What’s up BW people.
So Nikky and I are skating at Monster Skatepark in Sydney Olympic Park tomorrow. If any of u live close enough then come and skate with us!
Sorry for the late notice but it was unplanned.

I will be trying to organise a proper BW skate day there but until then come skate tomorrow if u can. 12 - 3pm Session.

Peace

Sick vid of my local park (about 200m from my house.. heaven!)

Sick edit. Looks like a really fun park too. I wish I lived that close to a park!

200m away? :O so luckkyy dude!

found a place up in the gong last week whilst i was at my mates

Its an old abandoned indoor soccer / cricket centre & over the years local skaters have cleaned up all the bird shit and added rails, chairs, manie pads, ledges (they have brought in some heavy machinery to smash up the floors & walls) just pretty much everything you’d want for a street park shaka

Me doing a kicky haha