The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Post Your Skate Spots/Parks

It is heaven, so smooth and fast. Only thing is it isnt slidy enough to do power slides. Just a tad to grippy. But perfect in that sense for practicin tricks as you dont slide out.

I hate slipping out
Wherever I go to skate that isn’t a park I get kicked out :(
How many parks do you have where u are? I’ve only got 3, one is very small and has really crap ground. Another one is around 20mins drive out of town and the last one is the one I normally go to which is pretty good.

Endless number of parks really. Could prob get to 30 within a 30 min drive. Melbs outer suburbs and regional Vic is littered with good parks. One of the reasons I wanted to get back in the game. But close (15min drive) say about 5 goodies off the top of my head

Damn dude! nice!
So lucky haha

is that a cheeky 3 set i see at the netty!  cheese

i have some awesome street spots that i shall upload pics of tomorrow if anyone is from the hills district and they wanna shred smile

Yeh mate it is. Are u from Vic too? I’m from FTG

i was born in vic, but im living in sydney at the moment! sorry matey

Here are some photos (bad ones. didnt realise I had a smudge on my phone lense) of the new Knox park round the corner from my house where I had a mad skate last Friday

Got heaps of good features. Quarter walls, Street ledges, flat down rails, euro gap, wall ride, tomb stones, 6ft bowl, 7-9ft bowl with craddle, stairs, gaps and more.

By k2_scs at 2011-11-01

By k2_scs at 2011-11-01

By k2_scs at 2011-11-01

By k2_scs at 2011-11-01

By k2_scs at 2011-11-01

By k2_scs at 2011-11-01

By k2_scs at 2011-11-01

By k2_scs at 2011-11-01

That’s a sick park!

Wow that park is freakin awesome!

That’s sooooo sick! Is that made by Convic?

Yeh I’m pretty sure it is

Here is a roll through I did for you guys at Knox. It includes the street sections I missed in the photos at the start of the clip

WOW K2 that is one sick park!!!

super sick! Everything looks all smooth and new.