The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a Bikini or One-Piece from White Sands Australia

Sandi Loves Summer Competition.

The girls at White Sands Australia were excited to hear about the launch of BWG Mag, and think it ties in really well with their new youthful ‘Sandi’ line of swimwear - so they want to encourage as many people as possible to join in the fun and community spirit of BWG Mag and Boardworld. 

To celebrate the launch of BWG Mag and the start of summer, they’re giving you a chance to WIN a bikini or one-piece from Sandi or White Sands (your choice, up to a value of RRP $200). All you have to do is tell us on Boardworld what you love most about summer - the most inspiring or entertaining story wins. Guys, you’re welcome to enter too - that special someone in your life would be pretty stoked if you won them a prize like this! 

You can find out more about Sandi and White Sands here: 

http://www.whitesandsaustralia.com/collections#!__press
http://www.whitesandsaustralia.com/collections#!__sandi
http://www.whitesandsaustralia.com/collections 

Terms and Conditions:

Reply to this thread to enter the contest. All entries must be posted in this thread.

This contest ends on Friday, November 11th, 2011, at 4:00pm (AEST).

The winner will be decided by the staff at White Sands Australia.

hahaha Im in LOL

FYI - the dark haired model in that pic is current Miss World Australia, Amber Greasley.

I’m looking forward to my husbands sad and pathetic attempt at trying to ‘cook’ by using the bbq for each meal of the day (last summer he was convinced he could make a chocolate cake on the BBQ).  Lets just say he’s no Martha and although I’ve seen amazing pics online of a bbq’d chocolate cake, my husbands version was a goopy mess (albeit a tasty goopy mess), it certainly was NOT cake.  And then there was his version of grilled pineapples with cheese on them.  He put the cheese on the plate first so it would melt. 

Now I know most people would dread my husbands summer bbq cooking, myself though - I think it’s great.  It makes me laugh so hard watching his attempts that I actually look forward to seeing what food antics he will cook up this year.

^^ LOL

The reason I am looking forward to summer is displayed in that picture wink

I’m looking forward to a long Summer’s Day when its still bright as you leave work - air con or fan are blazing as you freshen yourself with various fruit-flavoured drinks and cocktails. I’m looking forward to the Christmas holidays with the all time favourite Aussie BBQs, days filled with beaching, bike-riding and eating loads of ice cream! All whilst wearing my new White Sand bikini!! :O)

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 25 October 2011 03:28 AM

You and me both!!!

TJswish - 25 October 2011 04:20 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 25 October 2011 03:28 AM

You and me both!!!

What!!!!!

You two sharin a moment on a park bench in ya slugo’s?????

sick

Why are there pictures of my ex girlfriends on BW?

Hey guys, please keep this contest thread for valid entries and comments only. Thank you. smile

Remember peeps - all you have to do is say “what you love most about summer”, and you’re in the running. smile

What’s NOT to love about summer?!?

This…

And this…

This…

And not to mention this…

This… (Hi Jensta)

This…

And this!

And so much more… BBQs, late nights, fish and chips on the beach after work, wakeboarding on weekends, road trips, havaianas and cold cold beer!! (I just can’t find the photos!!!!) shaka

Bring on the hot stuff!

^ Ha good minds! I was pretty much going to post the same.

Summer is is about relaxing and enjoying time in the sun. It’s spending time with friends and loved ones. It’s about making new friends while doing the things you love and catching up with old buddies. It’s about early mornings and late nights. It’s the days spent at the beach with the sand between your toes. It’s learning new tricks and finding new hobbies. It’s watching the cricket on the tv, playing cricket in the street. It’s about surfing, wake boarding, kiting. Summer is enjoying a beer with new friends and old. It’s the hottest 100 & music festivals. Most of all summer is fun.

Hey Tobes!!

i love the fact i can lay on the beach all day hungover as shit.