The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

THEEVE TRUCKS

Well you might not have heard or you may have seen the hype. Finally a new truck company that has come to the plate with something amazing to offer. Check what they have to offer on theevetrucks.com you will be completely surprised at what they have done.

I checked out the new Theeve trucks with the titanium axle in store and they look rad. I haven’t used them yet but I love what they’re doing, the tech is crazy. Can’t wait to check out the full titanium hanger truck. Do you know when they are coming out??

Ok so the full one piece titanium hanger theeve’s will be hitting stores by late January/early February.
The tech on these trucks is amazing. So much research has been put into these trucks that I feel the revolution of trucks has landed. The whole range is tight with product to suit all riders but with the added bonus of bones bushings to pimp your ride.
The one piece titanium hanger trucks are some serious work. Price will be up there but for what you are getting you won’t regret it. When there is more to show on those and I get my little hands on some, be sure to tune in for a full on strip down of the trucks.

Just to let everyone know, the full Titanium hanger models won’t be available for about another 6 months, so not quite by February (unfortunately).

so ive been skating theeve trucks for a little while now. no hype these are the best trucks ever. they are a little more expensive than others but so worth it. i think an extra 30 bucks or something on most brands. they turn so smooth and they feel great. ive been grinding them hard and no wear at all.