The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Post Your Skate Spots/Parks

Just thought I’d open a thread to post photos of the spot/park you are skating at the moment.

Dont have to name it if you dont like (secret spots etc) but I would love to see pics of what you are riding at the moment.

Can be what you rode today or a park you just drove past and thought looked cool.

Cool, pics coming soon

Here is the mini ramp I will be riding for the time being. Definately not too local to me, but its exactly the type of nice 4footer I wanna practice and progress on atm.

Great idea for a thread. Yeah you really do need new trucks. wink

haha, yeh old and very gutter grinded Grind Kings. They served well

These are some photos I found on the net of the park I go to.

Street bit

Vert bit

They are old photos (probably 3-6 years ago not sure raspberry) but when I go there next I might take some photos.
The park now has more shade and more green grass and trees and stuff smile

here you go BKM:
Street bit

Vert bit

Thanks K2 smile

Looks like a really cool park.
I hope you have some better graff artists now… cause… wow LOL

Pretty sure thats the park near Woden town centre? Haven’t skated it but pulled in once for a look on my way past.

Have been exploring the skate parks in my new area and went and rode one for the first time tonight. I haven’t skated in aaaaages so could hardly stand on my board but it was still fun. I almost took my camera with me to take a photo of it and put up here (before I knew this thread existed!) but didn’t…definitely will next time!

Are you talking about my park or K2’s ramp? lol
I live in Darwin.

was talking about yours…but I was obviously very wrong! haha the park I was talking about it in Canberra

Hahahaha! raspberry

Here is where I first learnt to skate, and now revisiting to re learn to skate. Call it the Nettys (local netball courts). Where the fence line is it used to be one continues rock built ledge. Now it just has a few spots open where there are 3 stairs.
Plenty of room as there is about 12 courts. to the right and behind this shot.
Plenty of ledges (wooden, steel and plastic)
just a nice place to chill

Mt Evelyn Skate Park. Will be visiting here more. Good fun park. Its a skinny park, but good fun. Has an upper section up behind the trees at the end of this photo. Will get some better pics next time Im here

The ground at nettys look like heaven

That park looks like fun smile
I think I’ve got some video of my park ill just have a look when I get home