The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The best thing you have seen on the internet today?

TJswish - 13 April 2015 07:39 PM

http://www.gfycat.com/CommonThunderousGopher

Worth the click

omg yes, tidy fs 7! thanks for sharing TJ
punch  punch

Nice gif to wake up to!

v

Another gif that you can’t embed. Worth a look again smile

I’m sure this would have been posted but it needs more love. It’s truly going to be a great feature film with sound tracks like this.

For anyone who doesn’t have me on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/snowboardermag/videos/10152814052082876/?pnref=story

Holy Crapballs!

We should do it at the Shred this year!

Dolph - 27 April 2015 07:22 PM

We should do it at the Shred this year!

Haha, I just see that ending up in a big pile up and lots of people winning the K2 award!

Even these guys had 1 person f*** up and a few that narrowly missed and they were pretty good riders.

Think positive, TJ!

Not sure how many of you guys have seen this but I think it’s pretty cool:

Definitely how I feel.

They have a kickstarter too if anyone feels like donating to the movie:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ballacatshreditsdoco/why-we-do-it-snowboard-documentary

‘The Simpsons’ Renewed for Two More Seasons

Full story

For all you Terje fans raspberry

Handplant at Unstad

Falls Creek Snow Report for today:

June was like a bad boyfriend. He was nice to us at first, made us feel so special on the long weekend together, and then he gave us nothing. Left us hanging. Went off to New Zealand with his brothers on a boy’s trip (they go too hard too early most years and usually end up broke and disappointed).

We didn’t wait around for him. We went out and had some fun ourselves. Played the field: Tom Thumb, Main Street, Wombats Ramble. Flirted with the Terrain Park.

Now he’s coming home with his tail between his legs, promising to be better in July. Says he didn’t realise how good he had it here, how much he’d miss us. Says on Snowatch he’s going to drop by nine of the next fourteen nights.

He’s here now, and suddenly everything looks better. Whiter, brighter. People are skipping in the streets, kicking up snow. There’s snow in the trees. Snow on the roofs. The only sound is the sound of the snow guns still running and the breeze shaking the snow out of the snowgums.

We’re not making this up. We’ve put on some make-up snow, covered every blemish and bad word, and we look amazing. We’ve made up with brother nature for now, talked about all the time we’re going to spend together and all the things we’re going to do for the next few months up here. Now we have some make-up skiing to do. Make-up skiing is the best.

But if he thinks we’re going to wait around forever he’s wrong. While he was away we met July, August and September on Tinder. And they look awesome. They say they’re coming up soon.