The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Post your videos here.

A video we made last season in Japan.
Had some epic conditions and can’t wait to do it again this year!!

Snowledge ambassador and snowboarder Brian Stenerson spent the 2017-18 winter traveling out of a partially-built van, chasing the IFSA Freeride World Qualifier events, and searching for pow with the homies. The 4-star freeride competition locations included Revelstoke and Kicking Horse, British Columbia on the 1137 Miles North trip, Crystal Mountain, Washington, and Kirkwood, California. When he wasn’t competing, Brian was riding with friends in Colorado, Wyoming, BC, and Oregon – including the Pacific North Quest spring volcano escapade. The winter wouldn’t have been possible without the massive support from friends and family that helped with filming and the Weston Snowboards crew and Zeal Optics for supporting all of the season’s snowboarding endeavors!

Music:
Yellow Cop
Absolution
Freemusicarchive.org

yyyeeeeah! Looks really great, Dudes!

Hey! I’m from Toronto, Ontario and I’ve been filming for about a year and a half now. Here’s my latest video and check out the rest if you like it. More coming soon!
EVAN KLEINER RICHMOND HILL DIY OCT 2020 COVID SESSIONS
Help me by supporting my YouTube smile like, comment, subscribe