Post your videos here.

Canada and the US are getting hammered with snow, and even tho Europe is, like last year, looking pretty average. I’m still getting stoked to be leaving next week!
This first video was made after a very poor start, but 1 nights dump made for 1 fun day of riding.
Hope this song gets stuck in your head!  evil

Because of the shit snow conditions in Europe during last years winter, I decided to chase some pow around Niseko and Rusutsu with Mint Tours. Good snow, great places, awesome people + crew made for an epic trip.
Here a little 5min GoPro video.

Now I’m just getting psyched for the next month and a half riding through Europe and Japan again.

shaka

These vids are sick! Jealous as!

I made a video of spring riding at perisher but haven’t got a great deal of feedback, was hoping to get some here!

All feedback is appreciated, thanks guys!

500th post yeehaaaa!  shaka shaka

Hi everybody,

Yo check out my edit, first ever time i’ve made one so pretty keen on some feedback let us know what you think yew

Yeeeeah, @OptimusGrime! I enjoyed that. Looks like you guys had a really great season. Who’s the guy in the black jacket killing the jib line? Good style! Looking forward to having you in Whistler, mate!

rider26 - 18 July 2016 09:45 AM

Yeeeeah, @OptimusGrime! I enjoyed that. Looks like you guys had a really great season. Who’s the guy in the black jacket killing the jib line? Good style! Looking forward to having you in Whistler, mate!

Cheers man

Yeah dude it was pretty sick ay. A mate i met through a housemate, pretty sure he is doin whis too, slays rails ay haha.

Cant wait man going to be pretty sweet yew

Check my 360degree footage on my Evolve Carbon GT.

My brothers new video, the fourth wall #notthefourthphase haha.

Four years of living in whistler inspired me to make a bear commercial for my uni assignment.

Made this in byron bay though so let’s just pretend it’s a coastal temperate rainforest wink