The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Post your videos here.

Bit of a newie here..
Been a Perisher cat for pretty much my most of my snowboarding life but finally checked out Thredbo this season for the first time ever and loved it. For some reason I’ve always thought their park scene would be lacking compared to perisher, but it was actually awesome.
There’s also a vibe there that I dig, it sorta felt more aussie haha.
Perisher is still my home resort, cant beat FV park and the Mile High comp, but anyway here’s an edit of my threddaz shredding of a bit of pow and park with my mate Gus (in the brown jacket/pants). We were lucky enough to get a couple good weekends up there this season which made the 5 hour trips worth it! Landed my first cleanish front 3 off a reasonably large jump haha, so was super stoked.
Any feedback would be sick, as filming and editing snowboarding is becoming a big interest of mine.

Welcome aboard, Phil!!!!!

Fun Edit ya got there!!!!! shaka

Newbie of what? Filming? not bad dude, kinda good anyway.  grin  Plus the way you ride is very like a PRO! Good job!  shred  rocker

Haha I meant a newbie to the forums!

Been gopro’ing and editing for a few years now since my first whistler trip in 2011. That place got me addicted to riding and I’m now completely obsessed !
Thanks!

Welcome to Boardworld, oiphil. shaka

Thanks for sharing your edit with us. Great stuff. Looks like you had a really fun season.

Yeahhhh Philly! Such good vibes on your edit, keep it coming wink  shaka

Totally new to the forums. Loving all the videos. Got an edit myself from the last day of the season last year at Canyons Utah. Pretty stoked with the filming for only being one day of film. Check it out! Tell me what you think.

Welcome to BOARDWORLD mate!
Nice edit. Canyons looks like a ghosts town and still plenty to shred! I’ve been thinking about heading there for a while now. And more enticing that it’s looking to be joined with park city. Rad!

Yeah welcome dude! Nice riding, two tidy 5s by the guy in the red checked shirt   metal 
As K2 said, looks hellll dead.. Whats the go there?

Nice edit, Snowboardty!!!!!

Welcome to Boardworld!!!!! shaka

Thanks for the welcoming guys!  Canyons can be a ghost town. With 4,000 skiable acres it really spreads all the crowds out. And now combining Park city with canyons will make it like 7,000 skiable acres!!!

oiphil - 10 September 2014 05:44 PM

Bit of a newie here..
Been a Perisher cat for pretty much my most of my snowboarding life but finally checked out Thredbo this season for the first time ever and loved it. For some reason I’ve always thought their park scene would be lacking compared to perisher, but it was actually awesome.
There’s also a vibe there that I dig, it sorta felt more aussie haha.
Perisher is still my home resort, cant beat FV park and the Mile High comp, but anyway here’s an edit of my threddaz shredding of a bit of pow and park with my mate Gus (in the brown jacket/pants). We were lucky enough to get a couple good weekends up there this season which made the 5 hour trips worth it! Landed my first cleanish front 3 off a reasonably large jump haha, so was super stoked.
Any feedback would be sick, as filming and editing snowboarding is becoming a big interest of mine.

That was a fun edit! Perisher’s my mountain but I think it was less than 2 mins into your clip that I decided I’m going to check out Thredbo next season - even if just for a day.

I am guessing that was the front 3 you mentioned near the end there? Could feel the stoke through the vid- that was sick cool smile

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to some more of your vids thumbsup

Hay guys. I’m from Ukraine (Kiev) And i want introduce my video from the season.
Id like to hear ur comments about this video. What u think?
  shaka https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2s9Qk-HvRY&feature=youtu.be

Hey hey!
Just wanted to share our end of season edit which we filmed in and around Hotham and Falls Creek in 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urFt0j9zA04

Super fun season! Cant wait till Northern Hemi fun times!
Enjoy

Awesome edit, redfrog. Lots of variety and creativity. Pow, freeriding, backcountry booters, park… great stuff! Looks like you guys had an epic season. Thanks for sharing your video. shaka