The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Post your videos here.

Nuh man, go nuts!  cheese

I am now inspired to finish the edit.

Rather throw it in the skate video/edit contest. You could win a prize. wink

Yea haha I’m gonna do that just need some more clips. Since we’re not really good I’ll have to impress people with sick editing rather than sick tricks LOL

Sick editing can impress, sick shooting even morso.

Yep good filming is first priority, then good editing

Who cares for good riding, the worst riders on earth are often the most entertaining.

just out of curiousity… i am not very good at editing and new to the whole making the most out of using your gopro…. but is there a thread or forum section we can post links to our vids in that dont qualify for making the awesome members vids page?? i guess what im asking is can i post my average vids in a established thread or can i create a new one… hope this makes sense..

Hi ctp,

We actually stopped running the Member Video page a while ago, and it will be gone completely when the new site drops. I just changed the name of the thread too.

Please feel free to post any videos in this thread, or anywhere else on the forums. Looking forward to seeing your GoPro edits!

Cheers. smile

Yeah, whack them up cable!!!!!

Lookin forward to seein them!!!!!

There is a constructive criticism thread for vids somewhere if your interested in getting feedback/pointers.

As for making the most out of your GoPro (or any cheap wearable camera system) - unless you have a massive budget for editing gear (say $10,000) you’ll never get there.

made this little edit last night, had a night free from rain and tried to do the best i could, sadly its all rain again today.

borrowed a canon 600d and liked using it a lot!

tried to do some slow-motion but it failed - too blurry.

What park is that mate? Looks rad.

Good edit shaka

Nice stuff Rick!!!!! I felt that arse plant!!!!!  shut eye

What software do ya use to edit with?????

its Woden skate park in canberra,

um i use final cut pro 7 to edit - i havnt picked up my camera for quite awhile for some reason but thought i should get back into it too bad the weather won’t play along with me :(

yer my mate ben started skating like a month ago and he does some good stacks haha