The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

What you got for this season? Im riding 08 uninc 156, 08 uninc est and 07 ions…new boots soon

Burton Uninc 52 with Co2s
Uninc 54 with ESTs
SL-10 boots

Im riding the new Smokin Vixen, with Flux bindings and Burton Supremes

I have a Nitro Pantera 166 with Burton Customs
And a GNU Street Series 154 with Ride NRc’s
haha I like to be prepared and cover both ends of the spectrum

Oh and I use Burton Moto boots- not cos they are pretty but cos they fit my feet soooo well.

Burton severn 05, ride ex binding (its a bloody pain in the arse trying to combine ride binding and a burton board!! grrrrr), salomon boots

My ‘Quiver’:

98 Burton Rippey (Collectable, retired)
05 Burton Raven 163 (Big freeride gun, I really should sell it)
08 Lib Tech Travis Rice 153
08 Lib Tech Snow Mullet 156
09 Lib Tech Skate Banana 152

I ride Cartels because they just seem to work without any hassle, and Ions for the same reason.

I sold it all.
I forget what snowboarding is.
I’ve quit.

Enn Zed - 14 June 2009 12:50 AM

My ‘Quiver’:

98 Burton Rippey (Collectable, retired)
05 Burton Raven 163 (Big freeride gun, I really should sell it)
08 Lib Tech Travis Rice 153
08 Lib Tech Snow Mullet 156
09 Lib Tech Skate Banana 152

I ride Cartels because they just seem to work without any hassle, and Ions for the same reason.

it`s a good thing they didn`t also ask what clothing you own Andy..I don`t think there`s enough bandwidth   LOL

Im riding a….ummm aaaaaa.  Oh crap, my last deck (Ride tempest) finally broke down last season back in canada and I didnt bother to bring any of my gear with me.  Soooooooo is there a section of the forum for buying and selling yet.  Hint hint.

So ya if anyone has Im in the market (with a small budget lol) for a freeride board around 157cm could use bindings to.

PM me when pming is active and let me know what you got and what you want.

Nothing compares to the feeling of a new board. A lot of stores currently have really big sales on remaining 08 boards. You would be much better off getting an 08 board on sale than a used and broken down (all the fibers in the core get broken down) board. Where are you located and I can suggest a good store to visit?

Im in Alexandria (Sydney) but work in bondi junction.  Have yet to have a chance to actually check out the 08 sales but saw the end of year stuff.  I am really just hoping I win that limited edition Burton.  Well until the wife says I can buy a new deck hahaha

But any info is appreciated, thanks

STM Bondi Junction.
426 Oxford St
In the pedestrian mall.

Check them out for sure!

stm is definately good choice, also might want to check out http://www.snowskierswarehouse.com.au/  ...its in rockdale i think, a bit furthur away but does have some good deals

K2 Luna with Ride VXN bindings….... but desperatley craving a new set up! :p

Ride DH2 DFC 155
Ride EX Bindings
Burton Moto Boots

grin

Forum Youngblood 152 (Getting a new board soon)
Burton Custom Bindings 09’
Burton Freestyle Boots

Its a pretty decent setup for now