The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What exercise did you do today?

Train hard my friend and good luck!!  wink

cords - 06 August 2015 04:52 PM

nice one, surferguy. I’ve done sweet FA so far but I’m off to soccer training in a couple of hours. Should at least lift my heart rate mildly, I hope! My team is pretty crap though so training isn’t usually much good.

Welcome to my world! I joined a ladies indoor soccer team after my mixed team stopped playing and they are atrocious! I score 90% of our goals and I’m usually a defender! Also playing for a mixed team again as of tonight. Hopefully they’re half decent!

Another quick 5km run today (23min), 50 push ups, 40 pull ups and 20 dips.

One hour mini mal sesh. There were some nice, clean waves but I didn’t surf any of them well :-( haha

Gonna hit some back and shoulders today. Trained some legs yesterday and got the 160kg squat x 2. Feels pretty good!

BKM - 13 August 2015 02:32 PM

Gonna hit some back and shoulders today. Trained some legs yesterday and got the 160kg squat x 2. Feels pretty good!

Hell yeah BKM!! Crushing goals!

Got my MTB back from a service today, she runs like a dream. Managed to take her for a 10km spin and use the outdoor gym at bondi today.

30 pull ups, 50, push ups, 25 dips, and 40 crunches.

Recovery surf day tomorrow!

Keep moving people! Yeeew!

Just did the above today… ^^^^^

Stoked!

nothing today. Totally dead after my soccer match yesterday and my plantar fasciitis is playing up and hurting a lot. Was painful walking the 10mins from the car to work today!

Surfed for a couple of hours this morning and I’m about to embark on my first bikram yoga class tonight. Slightly nervous! Haha!

Safe to say ill be fooked after its over and i’ll sleep well tonight! smile

cords - 17 August 2015 10:15 AM

nothing today. Totally dead after my soccer match yesterday and my plantar fasciitis is playing up and hurting a lot. Was painful walking the 10mins from the car to work today!

I lied. I ended up going for a solo surf at the wave out the front of my place for the hour of power before dark. So much fun!

Got to do my second bikram yoga class this morning. Stoked to say I made it through the whole thing and managed to do all the poses and stretches. Stoked!!!

Just nailed my 3rd bikram class! Loving the new found workout of yoga!

Had an hour surf session today and rode my pushy to my 90min bikram yoga class this afternoon.

Killing it!!  grin

Nailed 2 surf sessions today! Stoked!