The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What was your first trick??

after learning ollies,, what was your next trick?

I want to learn the axle stall next. Flatland wise, manual or kickflip would be great.

I would work on kick flips after ollies. Take forever to perfect and very versatile.

Nollies would be good also to start to get down and then you can usually pick up switch ollies. Try some 50/50 on boxes will help you with directing your shoulders.

bkrtron - 12 July 2012 12:14 PM

I would work on kick flips after ollies. Take forever to perfect and very versatile.

Nollies would be good also to start to get down and then you can usually pick up switch ollies. Try some 50/50 on boxes will help you with directing your shoulders.

Thanks for the tip smile I still need to perfect my ollie at the moment, I need more air. So do you reckon I should learn nollies before kickflips? I cannot wait for the day I can do a 50-50, oh man.

to get the 50-50 ,just keep practicing on a small curb, and work your way up to high ledges

jamesskates - 15 July 2012 11:12 AM

to get the 50-50 ,just keep practicing on a small curb, and work your way up to high ledges

So just practise ollie-ing onto the curb?

yes, just place the board as if you were rolling up and practicing ollie-ing forward onto the curb, theres a good boardworld trick tip video on 50-50s

jamesskates - 15 July 2012 04:37 PM

yes, just place the board as if you were rolling up and practicing ollie-ing forward onto the curb, theres a good boardworld trick tip video on 50-50s

Yeah, I just watched it yesterday. Thanks for the tip smile

no problem man smile

tre flip LOL no ahhh rontside shuv

probs the 50-50

After my ollie i learned the shove it jajaja

I think mine was a backside shove it smile

lol im still trying to learn the ollie

Has anyone learnt to primo?

xnonymous - 20 July 2012 10:52 AM

Has anyone learnt to primo?

whats that?