The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Grab for Swag Contest 2012

“Roast Beef” gamblor!

My first specialty grab. I have a photo but from before digital and it’s not great. Going to take a copy with iPhone.

Rotate and shrink?

TJswish - 04 July 2012 09:18 AM

Rotate and shrink?

No your thinking of the 360 to midget

CRACKERS - 04 July 2012 02:42 PM

Rotate and shrink?

You do realize that Jeremy has allocated all Dad Jokes as my portfolio?????  cool mad

Mizu Kuma - 04 July 2012 02:51 PM

Rotate and shrink?

You do realize that Jeremy has allocated all Dad Jokes as my portfolio?????  cool mad

I am working on skier Dad jokes….leave it alone snowboard Dad. smile

CRACKERS - 04 July 2012 02:54 PM
Mizu Kuma - 04 July 2012 02:51 PM

Rotate and shrink?

I am working on skier Dad jokes….leave it alone snowboard Dad. smile

From one perfectionist to another then, try usin some European alpine terminology like schuss or schnitzle for added effect!!!!!

Can’t do the “360 midget” on iPhone!
Need to get on computer to access photobucket flash features.

you know sometimes crackers, you actually are really funny. Not always, but sometimes. As opposed to me who is never, ever funny….but I am cool with that. I get a lot of joy at laughing at other people’s funniness.

You made me laugh properly then grin

I don’t know if i should attempt this lol. Might seriously be seriously injured. But hey, If i get a video it’s worth it right?

cords - 04 July 2012 11:31 PM

you know sometimes crackers, you actually are really funny. Not always, but sometimes. As opposed to me who is never, ever funny….but I am cool with that. I get a lot of joy at laughing at other people’s funniness.

aww thanks Schnitzel Von Krum

CRACKERS - 06 July 2012 04:43 AM
cords - 04 July 2012 11:31 PM

aww thanks schnitzel

See, I actually think that works!!!!!

Even though I had a little spew into my own mouth, it didn’t leave a nasty after taste!!!!!

I feel like this needed to be bumped. Hopefully going to get some footage or at least photos this weekend!

Just going to chuck this in here because it’s all I have so far.

(3. Straight Air with grab of choice)

Falls Creek, opening weekend 2012. Indy.

(Still taken from an iPhone video of me my mate uploaded to Facebook, might have to get the actual video off him lol)

Nice one Koper.

I was going to have my method on here but it got blurred on the camera. And my avatar I didn’t quite grab.

Plan is to get something better at pirate weekend. And maybe get a Flying Squirrel on camera smile

you try the squirrel and I will capture it.

There are one or two people that will be trying them who were landing them last year….would be good to get a triple squirrel on cam!