Welcome to the Boardworld 09/10 Northern Hemisphere Photography Contest.
A Burton snowboard and bindings of your choice (including size)!
(Choose from any of the following 2010 Burton snowboards and bindings (including wide versions of the same snowboards), subject to availability: Custom, Custom V Rocker, Hero, Jussi, Jeremy, Operator, Fix, Twin, Dominant, Easy Livin, Malolo, Guru, Feelgood (womens), Feelgood V Rocker (womens), Lipstick (womens), Troop (womens), GTwin (womens), Blender (womens), Cartel, Cartel EST, Exile, Exile EST, Lexa EST (womens), Molotov EST (womens), Scribe EST (womens))
HOW TO ENTER:
- Post your entries into this thread. Photos must be entered into this thread to be a valid entry.
- Please state the title of the photo, where the photo was taken, and the date (approx date is ok). We need this information if you are to be chosen as a weekly winner.
- Please upload images at 800 pixels wide.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Entries must be from the Northern Hemipshere current winter season.
- We need to know the username of the photographer. The photographer must be a registered member.
- A maximum of two entries per person, per day.
- Starting on Monday, December 14th, we will be picking two weekly winners every Monday and the photos will be published on the homepage.
- The contest will run from December 1st, 2009, till the end of the season (date to be announced).
- Photo of the season, as voted by a panel of industry judges will win the Burton prize pack.
- This is a worldwide contest. Anyone can enter. We will send the prize anywhere in the world!
- The photographer always maintains rights over the photo.
Get snapping and good luck!
HOW TO POST PHOTOS ON THE FORUMS:
To attach any image from a website - right click on the image and select 'Properties'.
There you will see the address (URL) of the image. Copy the URL.
On the forums type:
[.img]put-the-URL-address-here[/img] - without the dot (.) in the first bracket
You can click POST REPLY instead of QUICK REPLY. Then click the
button just above the message body area. It will automatically type the image tags for you. Then just put the image URL between the two tags. Or highlight the URL and click
To upload any image at 800 pixels, go to http://www.imageshack.us
(here you can upload images for free without registering).
Select 'resize image' and click '800 x 600'
Upload your image, click on your image, right click on the image, select properties, get the image URL and post here.
If you want you can click 'quote' this reply to see how I have used the [img] tags to post the below image.