The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

World Snowboard Day 2011 - Win 1 of 6 Prize Packs!

WORLD SNOWBOARD DAY 2011 - WIN 1 OF 6 PRIZE PACKS!

While some Aussies are lucky enough to be spending seasons riding overseas, most of us are stuck here wishing we were out riding. But just because it’s summer down under, doesn’t mean that we can’t all join the party on World Snowboard Day.

World Snowboard Day is all about celebrating the fun, the friends, the action, the travel, and the all-round awesomeness that snowboarding brings into our lives. So in the lead up to World Snowboard Day, we want to hear from you. To make up for not being able to ride on the day, we’ve got some sweet prizes on offer for Aussies who join in the fun anyway.

December 18, 2011 marks the sixth international World Snowboard Day - so six lucky Aussie riders will be scoring prizes from Boardworld, Burton Australia, Dragon South Pacific, YES Snowboards, Neff Headwear, ThirtyTwo / etnies, StepChild Snowboards, Airhole, Heart Films, Radical Gloves, 3CS Outerwear, X-mini Australia, and Lib Tech. We have six equal prize packs to give away; each prize pack will include prizes from all the supporting brands.

To win, simply tell us (or show us) what snowboarding means to you. Make us laugh, make us cry, impress the hell out of us - whatever, just make us really want to get out there and ride!

Alternately, tell us or show us (in either photos or video) what you and your friends did to commemorate World Snowboard Day. We’d love to know how you shared your stoke - and the more the merrier, so try and encourage as many people as possible to celebrate with you.

You need to reply to this thread for a valid entry. This contest closes at 12:00pm on Friday, December 23rd, 2011 (AEST). The winners will be announced shortly after. You can enter from anywhere, however we can only ship to Australian addresses.

Please also go to this page and click ‘I’LL BE THERE!’ - Thank you for supporting World Snowboard Day Downunder.

A big thank you to the following brands for supporting World Snowboard Day 2011…

This is gonna be awesome!!!!!  shaka

Sick contest…........ I wanna go snowboarding downer

Azz - 11 December 2011 12:36 AM

i feel your pain…except i will be boarding in 9 days so i wont feel it for long shred

deanobruce - 11 December 2011 12:39 AM
Azz - 11 December 2011 12:36 AM

i feel your pain…except i will be boarding in 9 days so i wont feel it for long shred

12 days for me!

Alright, you guys officially suck michelle

Sick comp. GOod work for BW and Chuck for getting it rolling.

has anyone else noticed Mizu’s avatar and Title? bahahahahaha

PS not my entry

If it makes ya feel any better, I have to wait 49 days till I can play in the white stuff!!!!!

Yeah, a big thank you to chucky. This promotion was his initiative and wouldn’t have happened without him. Thanks chucky!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 11 December 2011 02:45 AM

Sick comp. GOod work for BW and Chuck for getting it rolling.

has anyone else noticed Mizu’s avatar and Title? bahahahahaha

PS not my entry

Yeah, he reckons its revenge for playin a prank on him!!!!! I think that’s what he said, cause it was hard to understand his high pitched voice when he’s cryin!!!!!

Whistlers gonna be great fun!!!!!  evil

Please keep this thread on topic, Agro Dad.  cool hmm

Now look at my avatar, and then tell me to be serious once more!!!!!

EDIT: Hey mate, check your private message inbox. rider26. smile
EDIT: sorry missed it ^^

rider26 - 11 December 2011 02:46 AM

Yeah, a big thank you to chucky. This promotion was his initiative and wouldn’t have happened without him. Thanks chucky!

grin  shred

Well thanks to snowboarding and this site I have a fab bunch of hopefully life long friends!

Long live snowboarding and hopefully improving on my avatar grin

ooohhhh that is a juicy comp