The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Best, cheapest, lightest, smallest, most durable electric skateboard for commuting to work in NYC?

I am 24 years old, male, and 131 lbs. I’m starting a new job that’s less than a mile in skateboarding distance (about 15 minutes on sidewalks to the subway, then another 5 minutes on sidewalks in Manhattan). I’d be using the board purely for commuting. I’ve never bought a skateboard before, but I’d imagine that it would make the daily commute much easier, once I learn to ride it. Ideally it would also fit in my leather suitcase (after I wipe off the wheels), though I understand if none exist that are designed to be small/slim enough to slip into an over-the-shoulder suitcase.

With a little research from here/other forums/top 10 sites, I’m currently looking at these:

Meepo Campus 2 ($299)

Elevens Handsfree Electric Skateboard ($199.99+shipping)

ACTON BLINK Lite V2 ($199)

Urban - Portable Mini Electric Skateboard Skateboard ($249)

But of course I will consider anything else you guys recommend, the above are just the cheapest/smallest ones I could find. I’d prefer to spend under $250, but if the meepo campus 2 (the cheapest model they have) is the most durable/long-lasting, I would consider it.

Any info/help/recommendations from people with the same situation as me or otherwise is greatly appreciated! I know that your recommendations from your personal experience is far more valuable than any research I do.

Today in these cities, traveling to work via vehicle or by any local vehicle has gotten truly difficult. Bustling with people and traffic is another issue that we need to experience. We as a whole have been seeking after new business as usual for a drive and an electric skateboard has shown up as a response to that. An electric skateboard is fundamentally a vehicle that resembles a bicycle yet utilizes electrical energy to work. The use of electric skateboard absolutely relies upon the reason for which it is being utilized, instead of the state of being of the people utilizing it. All in all, electric scooters can be utilized by people, all things considered. To buy cheap electric skateboard visit our website.

All the data in regards to this school is accessible here. As they are managing the vest substance to impart to us. I value them for sharing such sort of clear and genuine audits just as data with us in such detail so students should get bid4papers review to complete their academic tasks easily. So prior to getting confirmation of your youngster should visit this site to remain refreshed.